Blitz er34 d1 spec (d1gp) ‘04

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millgate1
  • 12 comments
  • 5,408 views
Messages
474
Messages
millgate1
Hey people..I heard that this car has awesome neon lights and I am willing to trade an f2007 or bently speed 8 for it..I think this is the car that i'm looking for:

pc_blitz_04.jpg

But can someone confirm that this is the one with the blue lights from the sides and front? thanks...
 
Yeah. Thats the one, grill is slightly larger, and without the spoiler, but thats basically it.
 
Yeah. Thats the one, grill is slightly larger, and without the spoiler, but thats basically it.

:D Would you like an F2007,Bently Speed 8 or a 0.0 mile FTO Super touring car for it?
 
Well, I already have the cars except FTO, Pretty much fully booked, and I was just letting you know, So I'll let somebody else do the trade ;)
 
Well, I already have the cars except FTO, Pretty much fully booked, and I was just letting you know, So I'll let somebody else do the trade ;)

Alright thanks anyways
 
I have one ready in half hour.
 
Edit: Never mind. :)
 
Last edited:
Do u have mercedes 190 touring or clk touring?
 
Back