Blizzard of 06 pictures...EDIT:more SNOW...er...Sun,Sand,Water!

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 52 comments
  • 2,285 views
Oh man, thats so cool! Makes me wish it snowed down 'ere.
 
We get snow like that only in the mountains. We share a log cabin in Big Bear with our family. We've never been there in the snow. Snow, is overrated. It's only white lumpy rain. The Lifters' family don't do the snow thing. We do the beach thing. I guess you gotta grow up with it to appreciate it.
 
I grew up with a lot off snow every winter, that's why I like it so much. It's so beautiful!!
 
Lucky.

Try finding any snow here in Dallas. I'll bet Premium you won't.:indiff:
 
Check out those new pics!
 
I saw them, and I want my money back, I didn't see any sand :p


From,
Chris.
 
It's currently snowing outside, the winter's been bad this year here in Norway.

Last year, we had 1.50m of snow and it stayed till April, half a year of skiing :cool:


Best thing though is that the roof of the houses here are made of wave or golfplates, whatever you call 'em so the snow falls of the roofs very easily to avoid houses from collapsing. So you see me climbing up to the roof very often to get some roof-ski-sporting :lol: It's fun 👍 It isn't fun though when the snow has sort of frozen solid, then it's pure suicide :crazy:
 
I can't remember when you left Belgium.
 
I saw them, and I want my money back, I didn't see any sand.

Funny...:) I can't get anything by this crowd. As I look back at our pictures I guess I don't have SAND type pictures. It seems a title change is in order. This is as close As I could come to sand, which is really more WATER like. Thats my son up from and my wife in the middle getting her boogie on.

 
Here in Massachusetts, it's barely snowed at all. Like really, literally less than a few inches of snow. We didn't need the plow truck to clear the driveway ay all, because the snow at it's peak was flatter than even if we had alreaddy plowed a few inches of snow. We were hot in class today too, and I didn't even bother to put a jacket on when heading towards the bus. I never really liked snow anyway, it always got in your boots.
 
Oh dear god...Its gonna be 68 tomorrow here. :scared:
 
OMG, it's going to be 13°C (55°F) in Belgium and it's winter. Normally we're (almost) freezing our butts off (sort to speak).
 
Yeah, sort of speaking :lol:

You guys are complaining at -5C while it here gets to -20 - -30C :lol:
 
You guys are complaining at -5C while it here gets to -20 - -30C :lol:
Don't forget you were one of those guys yourself not so long ago. ;) Just he maateke
 
Lol, i didn't even had to put on a sweater this winter.
Still walking around in a t-shirt :)

To think that 10 years ago the old canal would be frozen by this time of the year :(
I want snow!!!
 
I am insanely jealous of all that snow. :( Last time i saw a decent snowfall was up on the farm well over ten years ago (late 80's). :( *cries*
 
I am insanely jealous of all that snow. :( Last time i saw a decent snowfall was up on the farm well over ten years ago (late 80's). :( *cries*
I thought NZ had snow all the time (during winter).
 
Lol, i didn't even had to put on a sweater this winter.
Still walking around in a t-shirt :)

To think that 10 years ago the old canal would be frozen by this time of the year :(
I want snow!!!

Scary isn't it? To think last year in March you guys had nearly up to 20C :nervous:
 
I thought NZ had snow all the time (during winter).

Unfortunately not. Last Winter the place that gets pretty much no snow all year round got one of the biggest snowfalls in (i think) recorded history for that area - while we in Dunedin, who usually get a layer of snow, got about 30 minutes of it and it mostly never settled. :(
 
Woops, weather thread..
 
Back