Block is at it again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leonidae
  • 19 comments
  • 1,554 views

Leonidae

(Banned)
Messages
6,881
Messages
GTP_Leonidae_MFT
this time, with a real, proper car..



:cool::drool:
 
Cool, MKII escorts rule
rock.gif
 
They should have this car in DIRT 2
 
"Stay wut 'er, Johnny!"
"Aye, ain't that the truth! Drive her straight sideways, lad!"
 
They should have this car in DIRT 2

👍 Couldn't agree more. Ken looked a little to big for that car too :lol:. And whats with the paddle shift, isn't that a little advanced for 1978 :D
 
Best Ken Block video yet!
 
I raise you Leo x 4. :cool: All the things behind the scenes and MORE ACTION!! ;):trouble::cool:






Looks like they had an absolute ball. And that Esky is absolutely brilliant!! WRC shifter and everything. 👍 It needs a twin with a Cosworth Turbo motor. :cool:
 
That was just fantastic. Further proof that there should be an international-level RWD only rally class..
 
Great video, though I did assume this was another video of Block doing gymkhana stunts again.
 
Stunning. 👍
 
What engine and specs would that Escort have?
 
Anywhere from a Ford Pinto motor to a Ford Cosworth not your standard four speed anymore thought. Looks like a sequential trany.
 
Anywhere from a Ford Pinto motor to a Ford Cosworth not your standard four speed anymore thought. Looks like a sequential trany.

You're right there.

He's driven a mark 2 before:



Worth looking up some videos from the McRae stages 2008, a lot of rally legends showed up as a tribute to Colin. I can't remember 100% but I'm pretty sure they were all running historic.

Alister was flying, I think he finished up in 2nd (behind Matt Wilson in a WRC car) in a 30 year old car. He was awesome to watch.
 
*deleted offtopic understeering videos*
 
Last edited:
Proper car? in most clips of the E36 M3 rally cars have been understeering in most of the corners.. :lol: each to their own.
 
Block's Esci is running a 2.4-litre, four-cylinder Millington engine putting out 280 BHP.
 
Nice thread!

A former co-worker and good friend works for Vermont Sports Car where this Escort was just rebuilt. He was showing me pics on his cell phone last night, if he stops by anytime soon, I'll see if I can get some pics of the project up here.
 
Yeah, why don't we all start posting real rally cars and videos. Post your favorite rally cars. Let's see who can come out with the best one.

Because that would be wandering offtopic and wrong.

Okay, I guess I'll need to start a new thread. Sorry
 
Last edited:
Yeah, why don't we all start posting real rally cars and videos.

Because that would be wandering offtopic and wrong.
 
That's why I only posted the extra Ken Block videos of the same day. ;)
 
Back