Blocking players

• Thread starter Djoene
  • 2 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Hi all,

This may be a stupid question, but is there any possibility to block other 'racers' in GT7 sport ?
I'm an average driver, I guess, but at least I'm trying to be a fair one .. But there is always somebody who crashes into me, and by that my race is totally ruined :(
So I'm hoping you guys know any tips to avoid this ? Can you block other players ? I can't get my driver or my safety rating up because of this.

Thanks for the help!

Hi all,

This may be a stupid question, but is there any possibility to block other 'racers' in GT7 sport ?
I'm an average driver, I guess, but at least I'm trying to be a fair one .. But there is always somebody who crashes into me, and by that my race is totally ruined :(
So I'm hoping you guys know any tips to avoid this ? Can you block other players ? I can't get my driver or my safety rating up because of this.

Thanks for the help!
Nope. Blocking them on PSN has no effect either. I just stick to the time trials now

Hi all,

Thanks for the help!
Sadly, there's no in-game way to block other players at the moment (Especially in Sport mode, where the splits are always randomized)

Back