Blonde moments

United Kingdom
Essex
SJDFOX
everyone has one from time to time so i wanted to see what blonde moments you guys have had when dragging, tuning or maybe even breaking in cars.

one of my most recent blonde moments was when i wanted to tune an ACR in auto so i did the usual ( for me ), bought another ACR, bought and installed the parts and then made B-SPEC Bob do all the work in the endurance race on laguna seca however i completely forgot about my PS3's auto turn off that was set for one hour... oh how i raged

Last edited by a moderator:
PvtRubberDucky
one of my most recent blonde moments was when i wanted to tune an ACR in auto so i did the usual ( for me ), bought another ACR, bought and installed the parts and then made B-SPEC Bob do all the work in the endurance race on laguna seca however i completely forgot about my PS3's auto turn off that was set for one hour... oh how i raged

You posted same message twice bro. Getting on topic my usual blonde moment is always forgetting to put my cars in the correct shift either auto or manual. So i get half way down the track when it finally dawns on me lol.

jdiaz092009
You posted same message twice bro. Getting on topic my usual blonde moment is always forgetting to put my cars in the correct shift either auto or manual. So i get half way down the track when it finally dawns on me lol.

my bad my phone messed up

use Indy 500 to break in on b spec. do 80 laps then quit takes around 55 mins with high powered cars and 1hour 20-30 mins with low :)

Yesterday, I spent an hour breaking in a civic for a drag tune video and my ps3 auto powered off too -_- zZZ... Another is when I've entered a drag lobby at Indy, lined up to race, to get smoked, then realising I'm on a 3k tune...

KraigA
Yesterday, I spent an hour breaking in a civic for a drag tune video and my ps3 auto powered off too -_- zZZ... Another is when I've entered a drag lobby at Indy, lined up to race, to get smoked, then realising I'm on a 3k tune...

I hear ya i had a similar situation. I put my first acr in a bspec race for a break in. As soon as it finished i got to the auto save screen and it froze. So i had to do it again grrrr. So this time my ps3 actually had a blond moment lol.

I couldnt figure out why my Nuvolari was so slow. I tried many many different transmission tunes, but couldnt beat 9.16's. So that car stayed in the garage for a couple months, until I had to use it for a comp. Go to check my tune, and saw that the torque differential was at 35/65 or 30/70 (whichever is stock), instead of 45/55. Changed it to 45/55 and immediately hit 9.12's.

Also couldnt figure out why my Z06 RM was so slow, until I realized it was on Sport Softs :D

Nickrows
I couldnt figure out why my Nuvolari was so slow. I tried many many different transmission tunes, but couldnt beat 9.16's. So that car stayed in the garage for a couple months, until I had to use it for a comp. Go to check my tune, and saw that the torque differential was at 35/65 or 30/70 (whichever is stock), instead of 45/55. Changed it to 45/55 and immediately hit 9.12's.

Also couldnt figure out why my Z06 RM was so slow, until I realized it was on Sport Softs :D

Thats the thing about tuning sometimes we rush and boom one lilttle thing we over look messes eveything up

I witnessed somebody having a blonde moment in a lobby earlier tonight, this person thought we where flickering our headlights to signal that we where about to ghost and provide a advantage, we where all in svt mustangs. (standard cars headlights cannot flicker) it made me lol as it is impossible :) :)

My hair is brown but it instantly turned blonde when I figured out I had not put stage 3 weight reduction on my pos RS6 LMFAO. Now I should be able to get out of the 9.2 9.3s:/

Lol silly me! Why do I keep trying to join American lobbies when I know they will kick me because I'm Australian. DUH! :rolleyes:

Lol silly me! Why do I keep trying to join American lobbies when I know they will kick me because I'm Australian. DUH! :rolleyes:

One time my friend gave me a ZR1 and I really thought the car was tune already and it wasn't. I was trying to win a race and lost like 10 to 0 that night. I finally look at the gears and it had the stock gears. lol

Danny280zxturbo
One time my friend gave me a ZR1 and I really thought the car was tune already and it wasn't. I was trying to win a race and lost like 10 to 0 that night. I finally look at the gears and it had the stock gears. lol

O yeah that was the night I was getting you pretty good lol jk.

i remember when i did a Comp(Viper vs GTR held by tds i think)with sports soft and the whole time i was wondering why my car was acting different.

Back