Bloody...1 left!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter baluba
  • 16 comments
  • 1,318 views
Messages
152
Switzerland
Rapperswil
Messages
captn_pommeroy
Hi there!!

In my collection is a tiny hole...a hole that only can be filled with the 1 car that are missing in my collection. I started another account where I decided to let the cars as they are sold, always looking fot them 0/0/0 for the perfect account. But on my main one there is missing only this car:

- Infinity FX45 '02
- Mitsubishi CZ3 Tarmac Road Car '01
- Nissan 370Z Tuned Car Academy Version
- Toyota RunX 2 Aerotourer '02

What I can offer is:

LVL Tickets: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20
Nascar Ticket
LVL 1000 Ticket
HKS CT230 R '08
Tons of Helmets, Gears and colours

If u got something here I would trade almost everything, I really try to complete the game, 4 cars, licences in gold and 1 race left...:nervous:

Thanks for writing
 
Last edited:
I have the Infinity FX45 '02.

Can I have the Nascar ticket for it.
 
Have Nissan 370Z Academy cars in all colours 0/0/0.
Interested in level 6 ticket.
Can trade today.
Jerry.
 
Have Nissan 370Z Academy cars in all colours 0/0/0.
Interested in level 6 ticket.
Can trade today.
Jerry.

I have the Infinity FX45 '02.

Can I have the Nascar ticket for it.

I sent a fr to your PSN account, I'll send first, guess u get along with it!
Thanks in advance!!
 
baluba
Hi there!!

In my collection is a tiny hole...a hole that only can be filled with the 4 cars that are missing in my collection. I started another account where I decided to let the cars as they are sold, always looking fot them 0/0/0 for the perfect account. But on my first one there are missing only these 4 cars:

- Infinity FX45 '02
- Mitsubishi CZ3 Tarmac Road Car '01
- Nissan 370Z Tuned Car Academy Version
- Toyota RunX 2 Aerotourer '02

What I can offer is:

LVL Tickets: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20
Nascar Ticket
LVL 1000 Ticet
HKS CT230 R '08
Tons of Helmets, Gears and colours

If u got something here I would trade almost everything, I really try to complete the game, 4 cars, licences in gold and 1 race left...:nervous:

Thanks for writing

Got fx45 concept and the gt acadamy both with 0/0/0, if you still need them i will trade them for some 1000 tickets?
 
I have the CZ3 Tarmac if you still in need ?
 
Got fx45 concept and the gt acadamy both with 0/0/0, if you still need them i will trade them for some 1000 tickets?

I would take them, but I just got one 1000 ticket, any lvl there you might want?
 
baluba
I would take them, but I just got one 1000 ticket, any lvl there you might want?

Level 13, add gtgta86 thanks
 
To all gents that responded:

I will send fr now, I keep sending the cars one by one, day by day. But since I cannot switch on my playstation on a daily basis it may be that someone or antother has to wait a little, but I will do my best!!

Thanks very much guys, I appreciate your help!!
 
Can you advise schedule such that everybody knows when they need to send you the cars u need. Thx :)
 
Can you advise schedule such that everybody knows when they need to send you the cars u need. Thx :)

I'll start off with the first one who accepts the fr request, since there are only 5 cars to trade I might give you a guarante that in the next 5 days all of you will be served. As long as I get my cars theres no need to hurry, just trade it when you got time, but since you asked, I'll start off with you tomorrow :)

And sorry for not giving you a sced, I dont know how long it takes until everybody responded to the fr...
 
Thanks, for the info, I will send the CZ3 Tarmac tonite. :)
 
I have the RUNX z aeroturer 02. will send it when ever you want it. its not 0 miles tho.
 
I have the RUNX z aeroturer 02. will send it when ever you want it. its not 0 miles tho.

Hey there! If this is ok I'll send an fr tonight, just tell me which car ud like!
And it doesnt matter if its 0/0/0 or not, i dont care about that, i try to complete 2 accounts:
one on which i collect all the cars with tuning all of them fully, the other one with all the cars
in its original condition, ie i do oilchange and restore the engine and so on, just the rims will be
changed.

Thanks all you guys for the superb help! I'll race your bspec bobs for a while during the
day! I will do about 20 to 25 for each one of you guys, after that, dont get mad, i'll delete
the friendship due to too many friends on me account, my whole family plays with the PS3!
 
Last edited:
I dont really need anything in return. It was in my ucd the day i read the post so got it for you. I'm not at my playstation until monday so I will send it then.
 
Back