Blue Collar TV

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 10 comments
  • 602 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,772
United States
Texas
Have any of you guys seen this show?

It's probably one of the funniest shows on TV now.
Starring Jeff, Larry The Cable Guy, Bill, and Ron, these 4 guys make some funny jokes. And they are currently showing their Tour accross the US, the next one on Feb 14.

So I want to know..how many of you guys watch this show, and what's your favortie parts?
I love the Redneck Dictionary. 👍
 
The Blue Collar Comedy Tour was hysterical, but I just don't find this kind of zany, whacky improv/skits very funny...
 
Can't stand it, especially Jeff Foxworthless and Larry the Cable Guy.
 
Yes, I just called him Ron for short.
 
The Blue Collar Comedy Tour is funny. The TV Show is not.
 
Integra Type R
The Blue Collar Comedy Tour is funny. The TV Show is not.
Yeah.

Ron White is great. The comedy specials are great but the show is just too sophomoric.
 
FidoMcCokefiend
Worse than king of the hill.

This is an honest question because I really don't know, but do you have to be a Red neck to enjoy this stuff??

SublimeDood10
Can't stand it, especially Jeff Foxworthless and Larry the Cable Guy.

I agree.. another annoyance is arrest development. I'd add Sienfield and Letterman but I know there's people that like that crap too.
 
Solid Lifters
Yeah.

Ron White is great.

"We were travelling at the speed of smail (that's how he pronounces it! :lol: ) Pptththththtthththththt"

:lol:
 
What's wrong with Seinfeld and Letterman? Seinfeld and Blue Collar TV are pretty different...
 
Back