Blue Flags?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChauncyMarsh
  • 1 comments
  • 3,524 views
Messages
287
United States
United States
Messages
Se4n2s0si
I read that blue flags have been added with this update but don't lapped cars already ghost? I haven't been able to get in game yet to see it in action but it seems like if it's just a suggestion to drivers to give way, couldn't it be ignored as easily as "No Passing" on a Yellow? Like I said, I haven't seen the mechanics in action b/c I'm stuck at this stupid cubicle, but if someone would indulge me with some insight I'd be eternally grateful.
 
I read that blue flags have been added with this update but don't lapped cars already ghost? I haven't been able to get in game yet to see it in action but it seems like if it's just a suggestion to drivers to give way, couldn't it be ignored as easily as "No Passing" on a Yellow? Like I said, I haven't seen the mechanics in action b/c I'm stuck at this stupid cubicle, but if someone would indulge me with some insight I'd be eternally grateful.

I might be wrong, but I think it’s in single player mode.
 
Back