- 760

- Boston, MA USA
- Acedition333
Sunday March 27 12pm(noon) EASTERN TIME US
----------TOday!!!----------
****Fun Racing****
Clean/FUN racing (for the not so serious racers)
I'm going to Host 5 track RACE event which will Last about 90 minutes.
Looking For FUN Clean Racers (some bumping and crashes do happen)
Not so serious racers who get upset about a bump or 2
I'm not the best racer out there but i don't suck either.
AND
-RESPECT OTHER RACERS (even if they Suck)
-has the time for event
-serious about joining
-try to be clean and USE your brakes
- mics optional/ no cursing(no need for it)
- If you just mess around YOU will Be KICKED out
TWO Prizes awarded (so it makes it worth something)
1st Place gets a Zr1 RM' fully moded (for future events) sorry no x1
6th Place gets a Audi TTS (for future under 500 HP events)
::::RULES::::
USE ONLY 1 CAR for all 5 Races
STREET CARS ONLY
No RM LM or Touring Cars allowed (or X1)
No "road cars"
ALSO: No Ford GT or Mclaren F1
HP - 493
Weight - 1100kg
Driving Aids - ON (use what you want)
Tracks take about 10 minutes each race...
5 minutes in between races (qualify if you want/ tune car)
:
oint System::
1st. 178 pts -----Grand Prize
2nd. 163
3rd. 151
4th. 137
5th. 126
6th. 115 ------prize (to keep the bottom racers fighting for something)
7th. 104
8th. 93
9th. 82
10th. 71
11th. 60
12th. 51 (if there's 12 racers)
I NEED 5 more (Clean/Fun) RACERS ( You don't have to be a PRO)
No idiots please
1st come 1 serve terms ***its a YES or NO.... NOT maybe***
leave ur ID name. thats it, I'll send a friends request
It will be a Fun event I'm sure.
----------TOday!!!----------
****Fun Racing****
Clean/FUN racing (for the not so serious racers)
I'm going to Host 5 track RACE event which will Last about 90 minutes.
Looking For FUN Clean Racers (some bumping and crashes do happen)
Not so serious racers who get upset about a bump or 2
I'm not the best racer out there but i don't suck either.
AND
-RESPECT OTHER RACERS (even if they Suck)
-has the time for event
-serious about joining
-try to be clean and USE your brakes
- mics optional/ no cursing(no need for it)
- If you just mess around YOU will Be KICKED out
TWO Prizes awarded (so it makes it worth something)
1st Place gets a Zr1 RM' fully moded (for future events) sorry no x1
6th Place gets a Audi TTS (for future under 500 HP events)
::::RULES::::
USE ONLY 1 CAR for all 5 Races
STREET CARS ONLY
No RM LM or Touring Cars allowed (or X1)
No "road cars"
ALSO: No Ford GT or Mclaren F1
HP - 493
Weight - 1100kg
Driving Aids - ON (use what you want)
Tracks take about 10 minutes each race...
5 minutes in between races (qualify if you want/ tune car)
:
1st. 178 pts -----Grand Prize
2nd. 163
3rd. 151
4th. 137
5th. 126
6th. 115 ------prize (to keep the bottom racers fighting for something)
7th. 104
8th. 93
9th. 82
10th. 71
11th. 60
12th. 51 (if there's 12 racers)
I NEED 5 more (Clean/Fun) RACERS ( You don't have to be a PRO)
No idiots please
1st come 1 serve terms ***its a YES or NO.... NOT maybe***
leave ur ID name. thats it, I'll send a friends request
Last edited: