Blurred shots (PC)?

Discussion in 'FM7 Photo Mode' started by mazda787, Oct 4, 2017.

1. mazda787

mazda787

I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get a shot that is sufficiently blurred in the background without blurring the car itself (zoom in and notice the front of the car, in the full size):

[​IMG]

Full size: https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4446/23631226868_07911bef7f_o_d.jpg

Is it a matter of playing around with the focus/shutter/aperture settings? Or is this an actual issue? Thank you

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  2. ImaRobot

ImaRobot

Always make sure you focus on the car by putting the crosshair over the object your wanting to focus on, and press X. X is the auto-focus button. Aperture and focus settings in combination can do the same thing, but it allows you to manually focus yourself.

High shutter speed can also produce blur.

3. mazda787

mazda787

Thanks for the tips. X zooms in, did you mean F?

Looks like its a matter of getting used to the difference between the Forza photomode and the GT photomode, where the focus button seems to have a bit more impact.

4. ImaRobot

ImaRobot

Ah, you must be on PC. Those where Xbox One controls. At the bottom of the photomode page it should have a little legend of what key does what (at least, it does on Xbox), find the one that is auto focus, and then it should make sense.

mazda787 likes this.