BMW 2002 '73 Schwarz Ticket COMPLETE

  • Thread starter Thread starter gordongt
  • 13 comments
  • 792 views
Messages
1,064
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
gordongt1990/remote-racer-247
I have this ticket that I want to trade. Any offers? Can trade tomorrow
 
Last edited:
I have this ticket that I want to trade. Any offers? Can trade tomorrow

Do you mean a GREEN ticket?

If so, do you accept paint, matte, chrome?
 
No, its black. I only want 0/0/0 cars really
 
No, its black. I only want 0/0/0 cars really

Yes, the car is black ... but I mean the ticket, has it a green background or white?

And is the car 0/0/0?
 
As its a ticket, its 0/0/0. I'll check in a mo
 
As its a ticket, its 0/0/0. I'll check in a mo

A ticket is not always 0/0/0 ... if I send you a car, you will get it as a ticket, but that doesn't mean the car is 0/0/0?
If it's a green, then it's for sure a 0/0/0 car.

Thanks for checking.
 
Good point, Didn't think about that. It's green. To be honest I know its 0/0/0 because I just won it from the DTM series race on extreme events and I already have the car in 0/0/0
 
Good point, Didn't think about that. It's green. To be honest I know its 0/0/0 because I just won it from the DTM series race on extreme events and I already have the car in 0/0/0

Okay, what are you looking for, please take a look at my 0/0/0 garage (see signature). I have also all the BD or level tickets.
Let me known what you want?

I can also trade tomorrow, could you please send a FR to Blueskyhawk?

Thanks mate.
 
FR sent and what colour is your S2000 LM Race Car?
 
Mind if I trade for that then please?
 
Mind if I trade for that then please?

Certainly not, I will send you tomorrow the S2000.
It will be around 19:00 GMT.
Thanks for trading.
:)
 
No worries and I'll send in the morning
 
Back