A AG_MSK Messages 9 Jan 28, 2011 #1 Dear all! I keep checking for it in used cars shop from the very first day i play GT5 but unfortunately it still hasn't appeared I'll be very grateful if someone could share it with me. I have a lot of exclusive cars as well, if you would like to change. PSN: AG_MSK Cheers!
Dear all! I keep checking for it in used cars shop from the very first day i play GT5 but unfortunately it still hasn't appeared I'll be very grateful if someone could share it with me. I have a lot of exclusive cars as well, if you would like to change. PSN: AG_MSK Cheers!
A AG_MSK Messages 9 Jan 28, 2011 #3 ZR1fan I have one.. What do you have in return? Click to expand... Tell me what you want and i'll check if i have it.
ZR1fan I have one.. What do you have in return? Click to expand... Tell me what you want and i'll check if i have it.
IceGT Messages 617 Messages lceGT Messages IceGTZ Jan 28, 2011 #4 I also have one, if you have an Escudo I would trade with you