Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
autowp.ru_bmw_528i_sedan_7.jpg
autowp.ru_bmw_528i_sedan_1.jpg
DSC_4774.jpg
528.JPG
180135_large.jpg

Specifications: Click here! (There is an Steptronic version but it has 5AMT, so it will need an sepparate page. This page devotes for 5MT version...)

This car also appears in GT2.
515.jpg

Warning: I know that there is an M5 in GT6 but it isn't the same generation as this car. I hope your comprehension.

Warning: I know that there is an M5 in GT6 but it isn't the same generation as this car. I hope your comprehension.

There are 2 E60 M5's in GT6 for some reason, but having the E39 M5 (Which according to GTPlanet, is the coolest M5 ever.) would make a glorious addition.

There are 2 E60 M5's in GT6 for some reason, but having the E39 M5 (Which according to GTPlanet, is the coolest M5 ever.) would make a glorious addition.
Yes but M5'05 is standard while the M5'08 is premium. What is the difference between 2 E60 M5's (if they are just premium and standard)?

Absolutely no difference whatsoever.

The only reason there is a standard M5 is because of GT4. All of the cars (with a couple of exceptions) were carried to GT PSP, which all of those cars were ported to GT5 as the cars that were bought from the UCD. All of those cars were carried over to GT6, so that's why there is a PS2 and PS3 model M5 in GT6.

All just so PD can pad the car list.

Absolutely no difference whatsoever.

The only reason there is a standard M5 is because of GT4. All of the cars (with a couple of exceptions) were carried to GT PSP, which all of those cars were ported to GT5 as the cars that were bought from the UCD. All of those cars were carried over to GT6, so that's why there is a PS2 and PS3 model M5 in GT6.

All just so PD can pad the car list.
Yes but a lot of people complain about the standard cars...

Back