BMW 5 series

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattC
  • 3 comments
  • 451 views

MattC

(Banned)
Messages
56
Some 5 series links from a German site. 5th link down has some publicity pics showing the various 5 series models from oldest (1972) to the latest e60.
15th link down with Alpina 3.0 litre B7 (155 mph, 0-100 mph 13.7 seconds) & 3.5 litre B7S (162 mph) 5 series cars, fastest 4 door cars in the world
1978-82.

http://www.e12.de/weblinks/15a05000.htm

:D
 
Uh-oh. Just wait till Doug gets here. Maybe I'll just save everyone the trouble and link it. :lol:

EDIT: Link no worky.


M
 
Ahh, but with this link you get to see the ones from the old days. ;) Way before MB E class & BM Motorsport existed. :D
 
Originally posted by ///M-Spec
Uh-oh. Just wait till Doug gets here. Maybe I'll just save everyone the trouble and link it. :lol:

I wish someone would document the history of the M45...
 
Back