A Assassin3125 Messages 25 Elburn Messages Assassin3125 Jan 5, 2012 #1 im looking more for Bmw and Benz like the M3 and info on how to get the M3 01 racing Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
A Assassin3125 Messages 25 Elburn Messages Assassin3125 Jan 5, 2012 #2 or a S BMW M3 GTR ’03 or the racing 03 M3
durbanpoison100 Messages 152 United Kingdom Messages Quasar100 Jan 5, 2012 #3 Picked up the M3 GTR from the UCD...quite rare, but the racing model is more common
Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Jan 5, 2012 #4 durbanpoison100 Picked up the M3 GTR from the UCD...quite rare, but the racing model is more common Click to expand... I get the M3 GTR every day it seems. I've had more than one in the UCD at once before.
durbanpoison100 Picked up the M3 GTR from the UCD...quite rare, but the racing model is more common Click to expand... I get the M3 GTR every day it seems. I've had more than one in the UCD at once before.
A Assassin3125 Messages 25 Elburn Messages Assassin3125 Jan 6, 2012 #5 would either of you beable to get me one and the race one i cant get cuz of the 1mil credit limit