BMW E30 And/Or A Dodge Charger R/T

  • Thread starter Thread starter LiveSideways
  • 23 comments
  • 919 views
Messages
106
Australia
NSW
PLease if you have any of these car free would be nice but I am willing to trade
 
Yea they are my most favorite car of all time
 
LiveSideways
Do you have a dodge charger?

I do have the Charger and the BMW M3. Can you please list the models and colors of the TVRs in your OCD? Thank you
 
genuino
I do have the Charger and the BMW M3. Can you please list the models and colors of the TVRs in your OCD? Thank you

Griffith 500 '94 - starmist crimson
Tamora '02 - rosso pearlescent
Cebera speed 6 '97 - crystal topaz pearlescent
Cebera speed 12 '00 - blue pearlescent
V8s '91 - sunset pearlescent
T350C '03 - formula chameleon green
Tuscan speed 6 '00 - reflex spice
 
genuino
I do have the Charger and the BMW M3. Can you please list the models and colors of the TVRs in your OCD? Thank you

anything there you like or need cause I would love to have my two dream cars
 
Since it's still unclear: BMW E30 does not exist in the game

I do have the Charger and I can send it to you tomorrow if I have received FR(friend request)from you.
 
Kyy357
Since it's still unclear: BMW E30 does not exist in the game

I do have the Charger and I can send it to you tomorrow if I have received FR(friend request)from you.

Ok and there is an M3 E30 in the game
 
Last edited:
Kyy357
That there is a link which shows all the beemers in the game.

http://www.google.fi/search?num=10&hl=fi&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=899&q=bmw+e30&oq=BMW+&gs_l=img.1.1.0l10.4015.6412.0.9103.4.4.0.0.0.0.87.343.4.4.0...0.0...1ac.LmaqzLx0NYI

There's some pictures of the E30 made between 1982–1994. If you still insist it's in the game then fine by me, but the game you're talking about is not GT5.

And here are some pictures
Of the BMW M3 E30 in GT5

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...2.3-2j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.M9SyMbf8Fgc&mvs=0#p=0
 
Kyy357
That there is a link which shows all the beemers in the game.

http://www.google.fi/search?num=10&hl=fi&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=899&q=bmw+e30&oq=BMW+&gs_l=img.1.1.0l10.4015.6412.0.9103.4.4.0.0.0.0.87.343.4.4.0...0.0...1ac.LmaqzLx0NYI

There's some pictures of the E30 made between 1982–1994. If you still insist it's in the game then fine by me, but the game you're talking about is not GT5.

Here is an BMW M3 E30 in GT5

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...2.3-2j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.M9SyMbf8Fgc&mvs=0#p=0
 
There are no E30 in GT5 unfortunately.

We can only hope for a future DLC if PD decides to put it in the game.
 
That's just a link to google? It shows nothing.

And there in no E30 BMW in GT5. Sorry mate.:)
 
Sorry guys for no believing I was thinking of the wrong car does anyone have a Mercedes 190E
 
Many of us here have all the cars in the game. Since I'm not looking for any car I'm going to let the TVR collectors a chance to get in the action. What you should do is list the colors of the TVR Tamoras and Speed 6 in your current Online Car Dealership.
 
Kyy357
Many of us here have all the cars in the game. Since I'm not looking for any car I'm going to let the TVR collectors a chance to get in the action. What you should do is list the colors of the TVR Tamoras and Speed 6 in your current Online Car Dealership.

No one wants to trade with me will you trade now then
 
LiveSideways
I have look up the thred a little bit

I'm sorry dude but those are all from forza.

I've said too much!... I've said too much!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm sorry dude but those are all from forza.

I've said too much!... I've said too much!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right?

How come they get all the cool cars and we don't? :indiff:

I want my 911s...
 
Charger R/T sent as promised.
 
Thanks mate if you want something in return I'd be happy to trade
 
Back