S sauberc11 Messages 66 Jan 3, 2011 #1 On GT2 I remember there being a BMW E46 323/38i coupe? Just standard. Not M3 or CSL, or GTR etc. Anyone seen it make an appearance in GT5 at all?
On GT2 I remember there being a BMW E46 323/38i coupe? Just standard. Not M3 or CSL, or GTR etc. Anyone seen it make an appearance in GT5 at all?
Highlandor Messages 2,465 Retired to a padded cell Messages GTP_Padded_Cell Jan 3, 2011 #2 There's a sticky thread on what cars are in the game: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132309
There's a sticky thread on what cars are in the game: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132309
A ady Messages 142 Messages cheekyboyno1 Jan 3, 2011 #3 I just got a 320 touring car from the UCD last night, never seen one before.
Denilson ::::: PURE ::::: Premium Messages 4,881 Stockholm Messages chorda / GTP_chorda Jan 3, 2011 #4 E90 330i is in GT5, search UCD for it.