BMW E90 new 3 series

  • Thread starter Thread starter m7ammed
  • 10 comments
  • 1,231 views
Messages
1,565
Saudi Arabia
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Messages
m7ammed84
Hello , this is my seconed thread I ever created , and I don't post alot ,but in another thread I saw these slides and one of them is this Slide and I wanted to know if this means that the E90 will be in the game ,because its a good way for BMW to premote the car.
 
I guess that one could reasonably expect the E90 to be in the final product if it had been shown in the presentation...
 
then why isn't it added to the list ?
 
Because no particular model of the new 3series is mentioned? Just a guess.
 
It is on the list, as the 330i ('05)
 
Yet another terribly overstyled insult to BMW being featured in the game. They'll put in this flashy trash car, but won't put in the e36 or e30, the most "BMW" BMW's ever made. GRrrrr.
 
TheSquidd
Yet another terribly overstyled insult to BMW being featured in the game. They'll put in this flashy trash car, but won't put in the e36 or e30, the most "BMW" BMW's ever made. GRrrrr.

You don't know that yet - there are still many cars out of the quoted 700 that are unaccounted for.
 
I like the new BMWs look ,I hope they put M1 in and old and new 6 series
 
Back