BMW Factory Drivers Unite.

• Thread starter MightyL
  • 5 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Mightylieven
Ok well. Day one, I subscribed to be a BMW factory driver in the Sports Mode Cup. Just loving the looks and sounds of the M6 so much. Had great fun with the livery editor already.
Now unfortunately both the M6 Gr3 and M4 Gr4 need alot of work before you can actually make them work and get laptimes matching those of the typical Nissan GT-R, Dodge Viper, or Porsche killer times.
Who else signed up at BMW? Say hi :)
For the higher sake of making the grunty beast a competitive car, let's make this a place to share experiences, setups, maybe organize some practice lobbies if there s enough interest?

I am also a BMW factory driver. My M6 posts 1:39 on Dragon Trail, and consistent 1:42 using Racing Hard tires. Still tuning it. I wanna break 1:38 and move on to some other tracks and get some times, but my little home grown league was Dragon Tail last week, so I concentrated on that. I won our race by over 30 seconds against Team Audi and Ferrari in GR.3.

Signed with Alfa but just bought an M6 and will be switching my allegiance as soon as my Alfa contract expires. Looking forward to seeing what tunes are created so will follow this post closely.

Back