BMW Lo Rider Concept

boiltheocean

Premium
Samoa
Samoa
BMW_Lo_Rider_sketches.jpg

motorcycles.about.com
BMW may be associated with staid touring, adventure, sport and enduro bikes, but their Lo Rider punches into some very provocative territory. Featuring extreme customizability, this concept takes a standard issue Beemer 1,200cc boxer engine and surrounds it with scrambler, flat track, and even bobber-inspired styling elements.
Customizable parts include a raised or lowered exhaust system, saddles for one or two (or a perch-style seat), classic or streetfighter-style headlights, and more. BMW says there's no planned production of the bike yet, but they will decide about future plans based on consumer interest.

Detailed Article
More Images

I can't really comment on anything other than the looks and the general idea because I'm not into motorcycles that much but I think it looks fantastic. The idea behind it seems well thought out and could turn a new page in motorbike history.

Thats enough from me, I want to hear what you guys think of this new concept.

For some people, I guess Chris Bangle (former BMW styling guy) doesn't design BMW's motorcycles. That bike looks wicked! Full of character and aggression. Awesome bike!

Back