BMW M coupe '98 COMPLETED

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZZII Master
  • 11 comments
  • 769 views
Messages
1,112
United States
MN, USA
Messages
sprchrgdn87
needing this car. dont car about millage or switches or mods. but I can only trade paints for now. i have all the rare paints just let me know what you want. looking to trade tonight 👍
 
Last edited:
I think I've got that one but can't till around the 10th
 
do you have any tickets over level 20?
 
i have a 20 22 23 and 24 pick one lol
 
i just got a '98 BMW M coupe

298 HP 1465 kg PP 441


Evergreen


18,045.6
 
what do you want for it
 
when the psn servers are up which will probably be tomorrow,i will send first.

add me - castrolgtx426
 
if your in the US they are up now
 
just gotta wait a bit until i can send the '98 BMW M coupe,but it will be sent today.
 
when the psn servers are up which will probably be tomorrow,i will send first.

'98 BMW M coupe will be sent tomorrow since the psn servers are all down tonight.
 
Back