BMW m coupe, or Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78

  • Thread starter Thread starter bentleythe3rd
  • 4 comments
  • 683 views
Messages
63
Messages
bentleythe3rd
I want to trade for those 2 cars, make me a fair offer, can trade tomorrow after 4 pm pst
 
Which M coupe? There are 2 aren't there?

I have the older one modeled off the Z3 from the standard lot.

The only cars I'm really after though are the likes of the 787B...
 
was it in the ucd? and yes the m coupe '98 not the z4 model, and i dont have such a car to offer, and i wouldnt if i did cuz thats a very one sided trade
 
I agree. The dupers have depreciated so many of the higher end vehicles though. I meant no disrespect by offering such a trade.

Perhaps our paths will cross after this million dollar trading nonsense blows over.

Cheers.
 
Back