Bmw m3 csl '03

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoSpeedRacer
  • 9 comments
  • 937 views
Messages
714
United States
NJ
Any color will do, but would prefer either 0/0/0 or at the least, no permanent modifications like Chassis Reinforcement, weight reductions, or engine tunes. I can trade after 7PM EST tonight.

I have some tickets, a 0/0/0 blue Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08, and some other harder to find cars. I'm not in front of my PS3 at the moment, but here is a partial list of tickets that I have:

1964
1967
1970
Levels (Multiple, including 21, 23, 24 and some lower ones)
1000
Classic Muscle
Modern Muscle
NASCAR

Let me know what you need and I'll look tonight. Thanks for taking the time to read this trade offer. 👍
 
Last edited:
I am almost sure I have this car stock form the ucd. no switches or mods but ucd miles (will be less then 10k miles. I am interested in that 370z gta. I will check shortly and let you know for sure.


EDIT:It's got 2 switches 588 miles and 1 win. it's got the titanium racing exhaust, twin plate clutch,semi racing flywheel, adjustable lsd, carbon driveshaft and all tires from sports hard, up. has no mods that cant be undone.
 
Last edited:
OK, that one would be fine, as long as you are sure that there are no permanent modifications to weight, chassis or engine.

Is flybynighter187 your PSN? If so, I'll send you a FR this evening after 7PM EST. I forget which of my backup accounts has the car, so I need to check when I get home.

Thanks for helping out. 👍
 
That is correct for my psn id. The car is also midnight blue pearl, not sure but I don't think that is the stock color. When I accept the FR I'll double check for permanent mods. but there shouldn't be.
 
Yes, I think this car only comes in Black Sapphire Metallic or Silbergrau Metallic originally, but the blue color shouldn't be an issue. I'll just repaint it. ;)

EDIT: Also, if I recall correctly, when you trade a paintable car that has already been painted, it still sends the original color chip with it.
 
Last edited:
Car sent.

The car was originally Silbergrau Metallic, I know this because I don't have a Black Sapphire Metallic chip.:lol: I sent a Silbergrau Metallic chip as well just in case it doesn't come with one, but i think it looks great in its current color.
 
Thanks for the fast and easy trade. As I posted above, when a paintable car has been repainted and then traded, it sends the original paint chip with it. So, now I have 2 Silbergrau Metallic paint chips. :cheers:

However, it does look good in that blue color as well. ;)
 
I knew it did that with dlc painted cars, but wasnt sure if it did it with normal painted cars or not. Either way a little extra paint never hurt anyone 👍
 
I have many low mile 0 switch CSL's if you want more.
 
I knew it did that with dlc painted cars, but wasnt sure if it did it with normal painted cars or not. Either way a little extra paint never hurt anyone 👍

Very true and I'm glad to have received the extra chip. :)

@ fastfox400 - Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. 👍
 
Back