rhysmanunited Messages 20 London Messages rhysmanunited May 5, 2012 #1 Anyone got either of these cars? ill trade something backk
cabezzz Messages 240 San Juan, PR Messages cabezzz_7 May 5, 2012 #3 I have a Nismo 270R (S13) for trade if interested
Marky264 Messages 1,241 Surrey, United Messages Marky264 May 5, 2012 #4 I have the 240SX I'm looking for the Nissan 370 Tuned (GT Academy Ver) '08, Has to be Stock or Run with Miles but no installed Custom Parts.
I have the 240SX I'm looking for the Nissan 370 Tuned (GT Academy Ver) '08, Has to be Stock or Run with Miles but no installed Custom Parts.
rhysmanunited Messages 20 London Messages rhysmanunited May 5, 2012 #5 Sadly i dont have any of them lol but i think i only have 1 matte paint :/
sidewaysfordays Messages 93 Canada Messages sidewaysfordays May 5, 2012 #6 cabezzz I have a Nismo 270R (S13) for trade if interested Click to expand... The Nismo 270R is a S14 Silvia. I have an M3 CSL and the '96 240sx that I think the OP is looking for.
cabezzz I have a Nismo 270R (S13) for trade if interested Click to expand... The Nismo 270R is a S14 Silvia. I have an M3 CSL and the '96 240sx that I think the OP is looking for.
rhysmanunited Messages 20 London Messages rhysmanunited May 5, 2012 #7 I think i have a s14 silvia and what do you want for them two cars?
halfcab23 Messages 91 manila baby! Messages halfcab23 May 19, 2012 #8 hey dude, i have the M3 CSL. do you have a hakosuka skyline?
A athol Messages 38 Hartlepool May 19, 2012 #9 Think I have both, you can send paint in return. Not to bothered what though. Fr me, atholdavies and I can send tomorrow.
Think I have both, you can send paint in return. Not to bothered what though. Fr me, atholdavies and I can send tomorrow.