BMW M3 GT

Australia
Australia
thebigRAGOO_14
Very underpowered gt3 car anyone been able to find a tune to make it competitive. Handles beautifully just need more grunt.

BMW M3 is not a GT3 car it's a GT2 car that's why it is down on power and if you're going to be in a GT3 competition do not use it you will lose out
But to answer your original question.......NO

BMW M3 is not a GT3 car it's a GT2 car that's why it is down on power and if you're going to be in a GT3 competition do not use it you will lose out
But to answer your original question.......NO
I thought GT2 was a step up from GT3

GT5 GT4 GT3 GT2

I thought GT2 was a step up from GT3

GT5 GT4 GT3 GT2

GT3 has much more loose rules on their cars so they are actually faster then the GT2 (now GTE) cars. Also, that BMW M3 GT2 is from a time before the ACO allowed the cars to have a little more power AND a wider track.

GT3 has much more loose rules on their cars so they are actually faster then the GT2 (now GTE) cars. Also, that BMW M3 GT2 is from a time before the ACO allowed the cars to have a little more power AND a wider track.
GTE/GTLM are most certainly not slower than GT3 cars. GT3 may have a small straight line advantage but not in the corners.

The M3 will keep up with GT3 cars. You just need to trim out the downforce just like the Z4.

GTE/GTLM are most certainly not faster than GT3 cars. GT3 may have a small straight line advantage but not in the corners.

The M3 will keep up with GT3 cars. You just need to trim out the downforce just like the Z4.

:odd:

I didn't say GTE cars are faster then GT3 cars.

Back