BMW M3 GTR - Best Racing Video EVER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anderton Prime
  • 11 comments
  • 1,513 views
:sick: :sick:
link doesn t work for me
 
WOW! That car moves!
 
gamelle71
:sick: :sick:
link doesn t work for me

It's from MuchoSucko.com, which is a problematic website sometimes...the videos don't always load. I suggest going to the site at www.muchosucko.com; the video is in today's section which should load up on the homepage. But I frequently have to try three or four times in a row to get the homepage to load up and sometimes just as much to get the videos to load up. Also, don't bother trying to visit the site in peak internet hours, because it's way too busy.
 
Anderton Prime
It's from MuchoSucko.com, which is a problematic website sometimes...the videos don't always load. I suggest going to the site at www.muchosucko.com; the video is in today's section which should load up on the homepage. But I frequently have to try three or four times in a row to get the homepage to load up and sometimes just as much to get the videos to load up. Also, don't bother trying to visit the site in peak internet hours, because it's way too busy.
thank s for your help , but i find it to download in windows media video and full screen here :
M3 GTR
you may be need a login

EDIT : if you want to download this vid , try this :
BMW M3 GTR Nurburgring
👍
 
that car is sooo good.It's got mad straightline speed and corners fast aswell.I'd be ****tin myself in that car at the Ring
 
I love how it went past some of the other cars like they weren't even moving. I guess that was practise for the 24 hour race or something?
 
I've always loved that car. (My desktop is of the US team's M3 GTR backfiring :D ) And now I love it even more! That clip is great.

A great car + a great track = a great video! 👍
 
Anyone notice the 2 spun out cars and the stalled one?


Nice vid. 👍
 
Back