Bmw m3 gtr e92

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lup3bv
  • 8 comments
  • 2,359 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
53
Romania
Romania
I noticed that this car, BMW M3 GTR E92, is totally missing from GT5. I still can't believe that they didn't put it in the game....I think this car would'it been the must have car in the game...Hope they put it in the next patch :(
They put so many skylines and miata and they miss a "must have " car like this...I just love this car...and I think is a big minus for PD that they didn't put it in the game
 
There are a lot of cars that could/should be in the game, but there are not, for reasons that have been discussed before, we don't need a thread on every one of them. Can you imagine how messy the forum would get if this was the case.
 
just paint the car orange, the rims black, put a wing on it and give him a few more hp, then you have it
 
It would be GTS not GTR.
 
Never mind the E92, more importantly the E28, E30, E31, E34, E36, and M1 are missing.

We can only pray for DLC.
 
I agree with all of you. And all i CAN do is paint my M3 arianco off the lp400 countach and make a gts. Which i did but the real gts has a displacement increase to 4.4l i cant match that lol. But seriously i just put a post of the 1 car 1 track thread and i mentioned there that i was hoping for a premium E92 GT2 (not gtr that was the E46 racecar) from the dealership or at least a 🤬 Rm for the production car!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am SOOOOOooo sick of seeing GTR's it's unreal. Lame duck game is lame.
 
I would say the fact that there is no E30 or premium E46 M3's is a hell of alot more important than some new M3. enough with all of the new cars.
 
There are a lot of cars that could/should be in the game, but there are not, for reasons that have been discussed before, we don't need a thread on every one of them. Can you imagine how messy the forum would get if this was the case.

This.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back