BMW M3 GTR Sleeper

  • Thread starter Thread starter renestgo
  • 7 comments
  • 1,373 views
Messages
18
Hey guys just today i sat down to check out cars i really had not used for a while and found a lightly modified M3 GTR that i won before. Since it was modified to just over 500 horses i decided to give it a try in teh supercar festival and just trying out a race or two i found out that with this car you get almost 150 a-spec points and obliterate the competition which included the ford gt, cien, Saleen S7, Cizeta etc. So i redid the whole series and with simple detuning you can get over 150 a-spec points. I realized what a good car it is in corner entry speeds and stable out of corner acceleration. The only thing is to brake at the right moment and it should be fine. I did not even touch the bone stock suspension and it was great. Just wanted to know who else finds the GTR a great supercar beater that does not even look like a "supercar" but just a nice coupe. 👍
 
I agree that the GTR is a great car no matter what level of tuning, I've never tried it in the super car festival though, might be an interesting race though.

But theres a thread already for what you think is the best/favorite sleeper, just do a search for it.👍
 
I understand what you say aboutt he sleeper but could not find M3 GTR though. Anyways i just tried it for kicks and it created a good battle with the low slung supercars and in the end just sailed away around the corners and pretty decent straightaway speed too. That is the V8 one homologated for the M3 GTR race car which made me think in real life it must be a beast!:dunce:
 
You know there is a thread on this page called "Best fun/sleeper car in GT4" or words to that effect. I think that would be a more appropriate place to post, before giving it its own thread.

Good post though. Welcome to GTPlanet
 
I hear that any M3 is great for the Nurb. The CSL i hear is great at it, but i never got a chance to have a little spin on the Nurb with it :(
 
Just leave this thread to die
 
Just love that stable handling and great corner speeds and overall no squirreling of the back end too much. Ive tried the M3 GTR Race car and its also a great car to scare every other car in cluding race cars. And of course that engine noise is pretty cool too. And hey hi im kinda new to the forum but have been playing gt3 and almost completed gt4 and tourist trophy.
 
Just love that stable handling and great corner speeds and overall no squirreling of the back end too much. Ive tried the M3 GTR Race car and its also a great car to scare every other car in cluding race cars. And of course that engine noise is pretty cool too. And hey hi im kinda new to the forum but have been playing gt3 and almost completed gt4 and tourist trophy.

Hey renestgo, I have said it before and I will say it again, this post does not require a new thread, leave this thread alone and keep to the posts to existing threads.
 
Back