BMW M3 GTR (video inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter NorcoRDR
  • 7 comments
  • 1,101 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
23
Hi, here's the BMW M3 GTR video from Nurburgring. Those who got far in the game and have unlocked BMW M3 in GT4, what can you say about car's performance and gear ratios comparing to original car? Is it the same as you see it on the video?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2756702815607264671&q=bmw

...and all those who haven't got to unlock this car yet, you may watch the video and set your self a goal. :)
 
Welcome buddy...

I'm not in the mood of talking too much because I'm slightly drunk :p
All I'm going to say is that next time do a little searchie and try to look around the forum, you'll see that in this very same forum, there's a sub-forum called, photo and vidreo gallery, or something like that...you could've posted that there...
Also this video is a repost :)

other than that...you're fine.


Ciao!
 
If you question is whether the M3 is accurately portrayed in GT4, yes it is. I had a 2004 M3 with SMG transmission which I took to the track both stock and with 3-way adjustable coilovers and sway bars, and the game does it justice.
 
Well I didn't have a GTR, thats for damn sure. Good video.
 
That video is really old, but anyway that engine sounds great, kind of gets annoying later though:yuck:
 
listen to the sound its making
just beautiful
 
The video is actually the BMW M3 GTR Racecar, and not just any BMW M3.
 
This is the GT4 section. That video was not from GT4.

It has also been posted here loads of times in the correct forum.

Locking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back