ZZII Master Messages 1,112 MN, USA Messages sprchrgdn87 Mar 12, 2012 #1 wanting one of these can only trade paints for now. dont care about mileage and switches
ImTheZobi Messages 776 Messages Slipknom Mar 12, 2012 #2 i got one to trade. no switches few miles. do you have chromes/mattes?
ZZII Master Messages 1,112 MN, USA Messages sprchrgdn87 Mar 12, 2012 #4 ImTheZobi i got one to trade. no switches few miles. do you have chromes/mattes? Click to expand... yes i have all the mattes and all the tradeable chrome colors
ImTheZobi i got one to trade. no switches few miles. do you have chromes/mattes? Click to expand... yes i have all the mattes and all the tradeable chrome colors
ImTheZobi Messages 776 Messages Slipknom Mar 12, 2012 #5 then ill take 3 random chromes and 2 random mattes
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 12, 2012 #6 Is it 2003 I know there's only one model but dont know year
ZZII Master Messages 1,112 MN, USA Messages sprchrgdn87 Mar 13, 2012 #7 ImTheZobi then ill take 3 random chromes and 2 random mattes Click to expand... ok sounds good send the FR and ill accept it when i get home mjm_98 Is it 2003 I know there's only one model but dont know year Click to expand... and its a 2004 i think lol
ImTheZobi then ill take 3 random chromes and 2 random mattes Click to expand... ok sounds good send the FR and ill accept it when i get home mjm_98 Is it 2003 I know there's only one model but dont know year Click to expand... and its a 2004 i think lol
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Mar 13, 2012 #8 It's 2003.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Mar 13, 2012 #10 I only know cause I was looking up the real one on some BMW site anyway.