BMW M3 photo's Post em up..

Post em up... Just like the looks of the M3's or BMW period... I currently own a 323i in my real garage.... now just dreaming of this car.. and love this pic :)
Bought this, this morning and had to do a couple photoshots... here is the best one

m3nightlife1wa.jpg

Car is shweet... when you win it? and where?
Also... any other BMW's post 'em up... M5's, M coupes, Mini's, just post up your schit
Just another with a lil photoshoppin'
attachment.php

Attachments

• M3 copy.jpg
    M3 copy.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 363
That's an awesome garage. 👍 👍 Hope you don't mind me asking, but, what do you do for a living? I'm going to college soon and want a profession that pays well enough for me to afford a 911 996 turbo.

Kick arse bimmers!!!

BMWDRIVER
my garage....

garage3tt.jpg

Sweet man... I already have a lil one sittin' in mine at 19 just the 323i but its a start. Are those both 330's that alpine white is clean. Or is that a grey M3? love the lip on it though.
Much kudos... can't wait til i grad in a year and am makin' some dough. Beable to trade the 323i for the M3 or just buy me a used 95 M3 kuz i love their styling. :sly:

flyinglow08
That's an awesome garage. 👍 👍 Hope you don't mind me asking, but, what do you do for a living? I'm going to college soon and want a profession that pays well enough for me to afford a 911 996 turbo.

Kick arse bimmers!!!

i'd also like to know what he does for a living, as ill be started college this fall. right now i have a VW Corrado sitting in my [parent's] garage, its fun, but my dream car for the past few years has been the M-Coupe:

lowviscosity
Sweet man... I already have a lil one sittin' in mine at 19 just the 323i but its a start. Are those both 330's that alpine white is clean. Or is that a grey M3? love the lip on it though.
Much kudos... can't wait til i grad in a year and am makin' some dough. Beable to trade the 323i for the M3 or just buy me a used 95 M3 kuz i love their styling. :sly:

I'm still a college student, well this is my last semester. The white 330CI is my sister's car, but i couldn't help to put on a set of nice rims along with shocks from BILSTEIN to give it a better handling.
The grey car is mine, it's a 2003 M3 SMG. The 7 is mom's car. :P

enginebay026xr.jpg

These are from the M Championship through the BMW one make race. As you can see we are at the ring. I'm in the Silver M3 CSL

Back