BMW M3- sleeper car

• Thread starter RiceBuster
  • 6 comments
tarheelz95
This car doesn't get enough credit in this game. Its probably one of the most underrated cars in the game, even by BMW fans. I always loved the M3 but, in the begining, I myself was very frustrated with the performance of this car. The acceleration was pathetic and the cornering just wasn't good enough for me, both of which made the car boring to drive. But once I figured out how to tune this thing- man, it became a real consistant competitor. Here's one of my tunes that works well for me, with the most success occuring on High Speed Ring:

650PP
Hp- 488 (+13)
Wt- 1489kg (%90) w/R1 tires.

Ride Height -30, -25
Spring Rate 10, 8
Damper 8, 7
Toe (out/in) -0.15, +0.10
Camber Angle 0.8, 0.6
Brake Balance 8/6
Max turning angle 33
Traction control OFF
ABS 1

Gear Ratios
1st 3.380
2nd 2.282
3rd 1.445
4th 1.139
5th 1.003
6th 0.896
Final 3.145

Your prollie not gonna blow away a Ford GT with this car on Daytona, but this car will do really well on certain tracks when tuned right- especially when you toy with the gear ratios for better acceleration. Trust me, this baby has the goods, you just gotta find em... hope I helped you gt5p bmw guys out there

That's a nice tune, thanks! That car under braking is incredibly stable for me. For some that like the Oh **:scared:**!! factor try the Final Drive to 3.529 👍

I've always loved this car, ever since I first purschased it.

With a little bit of tuning it's so sure footed and a really fantastic car.

I think it's really underrated because I see loads of M3s at the back of the pack in almost every race.

That's the thing, if you dont know how to tune it, its a complete shambles!

Just created an AWESOME tune for the M3.

Eats GTs, Californias, Ren/Sport Clios, NSXs, the lot! Never, ever comes unstuck.

Not looking to release the tune right now, mabye some time in the near future.

Back