Bmw mclaren f1 gtr '97

  • Thread starter Thread starter davelis
  • 14 comments
  • 1,931 views
How many races have you done to earn it...?
 
try the RKM tune on it, just F*&king amazing!!
 
If it isn't another LMP car...
You should be grateful about it, not laughing.
 
Dude I want to get that car as a gift!! Give some details, how much racing and what level are you? I'd be stoked to get that historic racer!
 
If it isn't another LMP car...
You should be grateful about it, not laughing.
Not a realy a prototype as it was a road car first but it was the car to beat while Le mans messed with the regulations, untill the real LMP class was set up with open cockpits and the Audi dominance of the race began, famous for bring Audi back in popularity.
Now its safe to buy BMW again. The idiots that are rapped around a lap post are killing them selves with Audis now.
whats German for "hit the barrier at 90 MPH and there all dead."
 
Not a realy a prototype as it was a road car first but it was the car to beat while Le mans messed with the regulations, untill the real LMP class was set up with open cockpits and the Audi dominance of the race began, famous for bring Audi back in popularity.
Now its safe to buy BMW again. The idiots that are rapped around a lap post are killing them selves with Audis now.
whats German for "hit the barrier at 90 MPH and there all dead."

I don't know, but the proper word you're looking for is they're not there.....
 
I wanted this car to, I drove it in my Portable Garage in Arcade and it was awesome. But how does it make one laugh?

And I'm a little confused on this but it's not an LMP car, it's in the GT1 class as far as I know.
 
GT-1 was kinda the LMP of its day in a sort of way . i just bought this car recantly completing my colection of LM cars , ill need to try tht RKM tune cuz this car is pretty loose.
 
Back