BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (First Tune)

  • Thread starter Thread starter tlm
  • 11 comments
  • 19,745 views

tlm

Messages
43
Messages
tlm2218
Messages
TLM22
This is my first tune so please feel free to comment and any advise would be great!
The car was tuned on Tokyo R246 using Racing soft tyres, ABS 1 and everything else off.

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97

TLM22
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 50/70

Transmission
Final:
Max Speed: 340 KPH

Differential
Initial: 0/12
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-10
Spring Rate: 13.0/14.0
Extension:-- 6/7
Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll:-- 4/5
Camber:----- 2.0/0.5
Toe:-------- -0.05/0.05

Brake Balance Controller
Brake Balance: 5/5
 
Great tune! Rocked a 1:30 on Tokyo. I upped the top speed to 217mph from 211mph which was helpful.
 
Wow dude I've been playing with a Driving Force GT for a while now but I am forced to use a controller again.. After a few Nurburgrings stock I was losing hope I would ever get this car under control without my wheel. but this **** is crazy man!! even faster cornering speeds then I was used to. I kept my full downforce though but on a bumpy track like this and your low settings that probably works fine. Thnx!! great tune
 
haaha 3 comments and somehow this thread has fire status.
 
I'll need to try this!
 
I've done the setup, and will give it a whirl on the 'Ring later today!
 
Bob just ran the B-spec seasonal #3 at Sazuka with this setup, average lap 1:59:00.

Much better than my tune, by 4 seconds.
 
Last edited:
Hover over the views with your cursor.
 
To check the views, hover the cursor over the where it says last post in the tuning forum, for intance it says BMW McLaren.... but over from that it says the last post was from me, hover over tht and it says replies and veiws.
 
Tunes is not recommended on Cote d'Azor just saying.

Edit: Well he isnt going to respond is he last activity November 30,2011.
 
Back