FerrariEnzo15 Messages 292 Bc Messages Xx_Saleen_S7_xX Aug 28, 2012 #1 Can trade Drift Cars, Drag Cars, Paints, DLC Paints or any cars
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Aug 28, 2012 #4 Bagmup Click to expand... @FerrariEnzo15 it's untradeable...
S Stavwaite Messages 458 England Messages Stav30 Aug 28, 2012 #5 Epic fail, you can't trade this car. See the stickys. Also I am still waiting for my paints, 2 weeks later! Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
Epic fail, you can't trade this car. See the stickys. Also I am still waiting for my paints, 2 weeks later!
porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking Aug 28, 2012 #7 FerrariEnzo15 Can trade Drift Cars, Drag Cars, Paints, DLC Paints or any cars Click to expand... I can put one on share for you, so this thread will not be a complete waste of your time. Send a FR to porthillking and include the message "BMW F1 GTR Race Car for share please". 👍 Edit: Post number 666!
FerrariEnzo15 Can trade Drift Cars, Drag Cars, Paints, DLC Paints or any cars Click to expand... I can put one on share for you, so this thread will not be a complete waste of your time. Send a FR to porthillking and include the message "BMW F1 GTR Race Car for share please". 👍 Edit: Post number 666!