BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter PAC_Warrior
  • 7 comments
  • 517 views
Messages
109
Messages
PAC_Warrior
I'm looking to trade now.

What I can offer:

Red Bull X2010 Prototype

Formula Gran Turismo

Ferrari F2007

Mercedes CLK GTR

BMW M3 GTR

2J Race Car

Nomad Diablo

R390 GT1 Race Car

GT40 Race Car

CALSONIC Skyline GT-R Race Car

red Furai

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car

A4 Touring Car, CLK Touring Car

RUF RGT

Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car

If you're looking for something else, lemme know
 
Last edited:
I can trade you for the A4 touring car. I can trade now.
 
I've sent the car, still waiting...
 
Pac What is the differance between the X1 Prototype and the S. Vetell?
 
What is the diffrence between the X2010 Prototype and the S.Vettell? I will be getting the McLaren F1 GTR tonight. I realy want the X2010 Carbon fiber since i cant seem to even come close to Bronze in the challenge.
 
Back