ElGreco Messages 20 Greece Mar 24, 2012 #1 A there a chance for anyone to have for trade the McLaren BMW race car ?and if so for what ??
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Mar 24, 2012 #3 Correct untradeable. Please read the stickies before posting. http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=89
Correct untradeable. Please read the stickies before posting. http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=89
ElGreco Messages 20 Greece Mar 24, 2012 #4 Thank you both. I am sorry but I am new in the forum and I might make some mistakes...
DeadEnd Messages 477 Netherlands Mar 24, 2012 #5 No problem. Just learn from your mistakes I have one which you could borrow, just send me a friend request on PSN and I'll let you drive it.
No problem. Just learn from your mistakes I have one which you could borrow, just send me a friend request on PSN and I'll let you drive it.
DeadEnd Messages 477 Netherlands Mar 24, 2012 #7 It's the one with the PSN-logo on the left side of my post.
ElGreco Messages 20 Greece Mar 24, 2012 #8 Ok as long as I am signed in I will sent you an FR . Thank you again for your help !!
eReen81 Messages 169 Mar 24, 2012 #9 How I can get this car? is there a chance to get it from a ticket?
Ross Premium Messages 7,167 Tadley, Hampshire, UK Mar 24, 2012 #10 eReen81 How I can get this car? is there a chance to get it from a ticket? Click to expand... You can get one from the UCD, OCD, level 23 ticket or a 1998 b-day ticket
eReen81 How I can get this car? is there a chance to get it from a ticket? Click to expand... You can get one from the UCD, OCD, level 23 ticket or a 1998 b-day ticket