BMW Mini '05 WSCR Racing Championship 470ppOpen 

Scotland
Scotland
Mc_Crusty_Flaps
Welcome to the Mini '05 WSCR Race...

The race will be held on (15/04/2014 at 4pm UK Time) held at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit. Its quite simple really make sure your car is eligible for the race using the information given for what upgrades you need to fulfill your position in the Championship....

Make note this is an Endurance Race with 40 Laps and a 30 Minute Qualifier for you to really push your limits for tuning your vehicle, also remembering that during your pit stops you will be required a tyre change and that meaning from Sports Medium to Sports Soft not changing them to the same tyre compound as it will penalise you at the end of the race....

Racing in the World Street Car Racing Championship we expect top form and clean racing through out the Championship as penalties will be given or in serious matters Disqualification, not assuming your here to spoil racing for others in the first place....

I hope to see you all at the race and wish you all good luck

Rules and Restrictions
  • Mini Cooper '05
  • 470pp
  • No Assists
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Tyre & Fuel Depletion: On
  • Variable Weather
  • Sports Medium/Soft Tyres
  • No Nitrous Oxide
  • Restricted Upgrades
  • Visible Damage: On
Vehicle Upgrade Restrictions....

Fully Customisable Race Suspension
Racing Brake Kit
6 Speed Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
LSD
Stage 2 Engine Upgrades
Sports ECU
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter : Sports
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Any Choice of Alloy Rims

272BHP / 31.7kgfm / 4000rpm
993KG
470pp

Host/Owner of WSCR - Mc Crusty Flaps

Add or Message - (Mc_Crusty_Flaps) for any questions thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the Mini '05 WSCR Race...

The race will be held on (15/04/2014 at 4pm UK Time) held at Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit. Its quite simple really make sure your car is eligible for the race using the information given for what upgrades you need to fulfill your position in the Championship....

Make note this is an Endurance Race with 40 Laps and a 30 Minute Qualifier for you to really push your limits for tuning your vehicle, also remembering that during your pit stops you will be required a tyre change and that meaning from Sports Medium to Sports Soft not changing them to the same tyre compound as it will penalise you at the end of the race....

Racing in the World Street Car Racing Championship we expect top form and clean racing through out the Championship as penalties will be given or in serious matters Disqualification, not assuming your here to spoil racing for others in the first place....

I hope to see you all at the race and wish you all good luck

Rules and Restrictions
  • Mini Cooper '05
  • 470pp
  • No Assists
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Tyre & Fuel Depletion: On
  • Variable Weather
  • Sports Medium/Soft Tyres
  • No Nitrous Oxide
  • Restricted Upgrades
  • Visible Damage: On
Vehicle Upgrade Restrictions....

Fully Customisable Race Suspension
Racing Brake Kit
6 Speed Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch Kit
LSD
Stage 2 Engine Upgrades
Sports ECU
Intake Tuning
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter : Sports
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Any Choice of Alloy Rims

272BHP / 31.7kgfm / 4000rpm
993KG
470pp

Host/Owner of WSCR - Mc Crusty Flaps

Add or Message - (Mc_Crusty_Flaps) for any questions thanks
hmmm. looks VERY fun! I know its close to race day... well tomorrow, but I have some GT3 endurance race experience, and I may join. :D

Looking for good mini countryman tune? Click on my AVATAR and select TUNES

Back