BMW museum cards

  • Thread starter Thread starter eCiD
  • 14 comments
  • 683 views
Messages
113
Germany
BMW 02 Club
Messages
evilCiD
Messages
ECID
i need:

-completed-

i can offer museum cards or paint chips
 
Last edited:
Whats the chance of any 0/0/0s mate.?
Look in sig for google docs.?
If you have anything I will take them.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Last edited:
Again, check your gift box. ;) Will send you some more tomorrow.
 
:tup:ur the best :]
 
5 nice cards are waiting in your gift box;)
 
12, 13, 16, 18, 20. Sent.
 
5 nice cards are waiting in your gift box;)

Uhh, which ones did you send? I just sent him 12, 13, 16, 18, 19 about 15 minutes ago, got a feeling he has got some doubles.
 
Uhh, which ones did you send? I just sent him 12, 13, 16, 18, 19 about 15 minutes ago, got a feeling he has got some doubles.

Lol, should of sent the end ones. oh well better to have more.
 
shepzki
Uhh, which ones did you send? I just sent him 12, 13, 16, 18, 19 about 15 minutes ago, got a feeling he has got some doubles.

Good thing I did send from 40 backward:)
 
I have 19,21,35. Any chance I can get a 2009 b-day ticket? gladly send you something else if u need it....
 
thanks to shepzki, genuino and zach i will have completed the BMW cards tomorrow :)

and no wheelman, unfortunately im born 1982 :D
 
thanks to shepzki, genuino and zach i will have completed the BMW cards tomorrow :)

and no wheelman, unfortunately im born 1982 :D

You're quite welcome. Any other cards you need, let me know, if I can help I will.
 
:] ! i will soon start a ford mc topic, ford is next i want to complete :P
 
:] ! i will soon start a ford mc topic, ford is next i want to complete :P

Ford....:grumpy: that is a long way to go 285 cards divided by 5 a day it's 57 days. Take it easy cards will come:tup:👍
 
i think i have over half of em. ill do the topic soon^^
 
Back