BMW V12 LMR, Alfa 155 2.5 V6, TVR Cerbera 12 speed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buzzynerd
  • 15 comments
  • 634 views
Messages
505
Messages
Buzzynerd
Trade done
 
Last edited:
Trade done
 
Last edited:
Nothing specifically, I prefer fast cars :D
 
Name anything you like for the Alfa
 
I dunno anything specifically, could you show me your garage?
 
I'd love the BMW V12

I have the Lambo NOMAD Diablo, AUdi R8 LMS, GT by Citroen Race Car, Puegeot 908, S. Vettel X1...more in my signature


Any of those strike your fancy?
 
No, I have virtually anything you want, so just name something if you're in a rush mate
 
Well, Bentley speed 8, maybe a colored x1, esperante car thing (I can't remember the name).
 
I'd love the BMW V12

I have the Lambo NOMAD Diablo, AUdi R8 LMS, GT by Citroen Race Car, Puegeot 908, S. Vettel X1...more in my signature


Any of those strike your fancy?

Maybe the peugeot, waiting for more offers now.
 
Well, Bentley speed 8, maybe a colored x1, esperante car thing (I can't remember the name).

Ok, Bentley or Gold/Red/white/carbon X1?

Or you can make this easy on me and go for a 908 oreca/787B or XJR-9
 
The white X1 would be awesome.
 
Ok, you ready to trade now? I'll send you an invite.
 
Back