BMW Z4 (E89) Super GT GT300 Good Smile Racing Hatsune Miku #4 2013

• Thread starter kennylmao
  • 24 comments
Chad
Chad
kennylmao
At first when I heard that a BMW Z4 GT3 was gonna be in GT6, I was excited. Then when I found out it was just gonna be the M-liveried Z4, I was sad. :(

Why not make it like the Super GT cars, where you have different liveries? Not to mention, the GT300 class in Gran Turismo was a bit lacking in cars. :embarrassed:

BMW-Z4-GT3-2013-Japan-Super-GT-Art-Car-Studie-2.jpg

BMW-Z4-GT3-2013-Japan-Super-GT-Art-Car-Studie-1.jpg

Vote for Pedro Miku! :D

If you want other GT300 cars too, check out the links below to vote:
- APR Hasepro Toyota Prius GT300
- Mugen Honda CR-Z GT GT300

Last edited:
This car already in the game? maybe not as a race car? I cant abide liveries as a car.
It is, but it's the M-liveried Z4 GT3 meant for racing in the GT3 class. This is the one used in the Super GT GT300 class where horsepower is capped at 300. Would be nice to have since the current lineup is a bit lacking, in my opinion.

Currently these are the only cars available for GT300 class in Gran Turismo:
- Amemiya RX-7,
- Cusco Impreza,
- Wedsport IS350,
- Arta Garaiya and
- R&D Sport BRZ.
Plus a couple of old standard JGTC GT300 class cars.

There are actually a lot of other manufacturers which have cars competing in GT300 class.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_GT#GT300
The Audis, Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches are nice but since the Z4 GT3 is already in,
why not a GT300 variant? All they need to do is just change the livery.

Also, because I want a Z4 GT3 in that livery. :D

It is, but it's the M-liveried Z4 GT3 meant for racing in the GT3 class. This is the one used in the Super GT GT300 class where horsepower is capped at 300. Would be nice to have since the current lineup is a bit lacking, in my opinion.

Currently these are the only cars available for GT300 class in Gran Turismo:
- Amemiya RX-7,
- Cusco Impreza,
- Wedsport IS350,
- Arta Garaiya and
- R&D Sport BRZ.
Plus a couple of old standard JGTC GT300 class cars.

There are actually a lot of other manufacturers which have cars competing in GT300 class.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_GT#GT300
The Audis, Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches are nice but since the Z4 GT3 is already in,
why not a GT300 variant? All they need to do is just change the livery.

Also, because I want a Z4 GT3 in that livery. :D
I would be totally okay if the suggestion was asking for a Z4 GT300 car. but a Hatsune milku whatever is just nonsense.

I would be totally okay if the suggestion was asking for a Z4 GT300 car. but a Hatsune milku whatever is just nonsense.
That is exactly what the suggestion is asking for right here. The Z4 GT3 is actually used in the GT300 class but this specific car is not in the game.

The M-liveried Z4 was not raced in GT300, this Hatsune Miku liveried Z4 was.

That which you do not know does not make it nonsense. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That is exactly what the suggestion is asking for right here. The Z4 GT3 is actually used in the GT300 class but this specific car is not in the game.

The M-liveried Z4 was not raced in GT300, this Hatsune Miku liveried Z4 was.

That which you do not know does not make it nonsense. :rolleyes:
Id just prefer branding not be the main impetus behind a suggestion. THE MACHINE IS THE REASON. not the sponsor.

Dude, you realize its One car per thread, right? You managed to list three in the title.

We already have the Z4 GT3... This is it but with a diferent liverie... Honestly i´m not much into this "anime" livery, so thanks for the suggestion but i´ll pass...

Seventy-firsted. ;) :D

And let's add the 2014 livery while we're at it. :)

I actually like this idea having multiply liveries in the game not just for one car but for all of them
Yeah, they had multiple liveries of the GT500s in Gran Turismo 5. So many Honda NSXs, Nissan GT-Rs and Lexus SC430s. All with different liveries and tiny little detail changes of what is essentially the same car. Some people might complain that they're duplicates but come on, the more liveries, the better! Especially for racing leagues (when we don't have livery editor :lol:).

Dude, you realize its One car per thread, right? You managed to list three in the title.
Sorry! Changed to a specific car.

We already have the Z4 GT3... This is it but with a diferent liverie... Honestly i´m not much into this "anime" livery, so thanks for the suggestion but i´ll pass...
Thanks for your valuable opinion.

We already have the Z4 GT3... This is it but with a diferent liverie...
If it was in the game, this Z4 GT3 would have the same engine and power output of it's real-life SuperGT counterpart (apx. 300 HP).

If it was in the game, this Z4 GT3 would have the same engine and power output of it's real-life SuperGT counterpart (apx. 300 HP).
You know the GT300 GT3's are actually faster than Blancpain spec GT3's?

At first when I heard that a BMW Z4 GT3 was gonna be in GT6, I was excited. Then when I found out it was just gonna be the M-liveried Z4, I was sad. :(

Why not make it like the Super GT cars, where you have different liveries? Not to mention, the GT300 class in Gran Turismo was a bit lacking in cars. :embarrassed:

BMW-Z4-GT3-2013-Japan-Super-GT-Art-Car-Studie-2.jpg

BMW-Z4-GT3-2013-Japan-Super-GT-Art-Car-Studie-1.jpg

Vote for Pedro Miku! :D

If you want other GT300 cars too, check out the links below to vote:
- APR Hasepro Toyota Prius GT300
- Mugen Honda CR-Z GT GT300
how do you get that care
also apparently some guy bought a taxi

Back