BMW's needed please!! TRADE

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbiehalliday
  • 23 comments
  • 1,361 views
Messages
12
Messages
robbiehalliday
i am after getting all of the bmw's and i will trade in return if i have it? message below and i will let u know if i need it many thanks. robbie :)
 
i sorry but what does sig mean and were can you find it thanks
 
the signiature in blue text bud, look see what want and tells how set one up as well when figure out !!!
 
Ok i shall add you to my list did you post in my thread as well?
 
no sorry im new to all this
I know thats why you qualify for a car in my thread it will be 23/03 if you can send a FR(friends request) to zegolfman before then.
 
will you need a stock M3 '07 (Premium) in red?
 
i couldn't quite catch you robbie, so you mean that you got one?
 
Hey

Here's what i have :)

BMW 120d Black '04
BMW M3 '07 Alpin White fully tuned
BMW M5 '05 Black fully tuned
An a BMW M5 '08 Alpin White fully tuned

I'll sell Them with some discount if you want some of Them :)
 
I have many BMW's let me know what yore looking for. Have a couple of all of them.
 
I buy every BMW I see. I have a 330i 05 and an m3 csl. and several m3 gtr's and a 3 series touring car and the m3 gtr race car 01' which do you need?
 
BMWM52012
I buy every BMW I see. I have a 330i 05 and an m3 csl. and several m3 gtr's and a 3 series touring car and the m3 gtr race car 01' which do you need?

All of Them, do you need anything? :)
 
BMWM52012
I buy every BMW I see. I have a 330i 05 and an m3 csl. and several m3 gtr's and a 3 series touring car and the m3 gtr race car 01' which do you need?

All of Them, do you need anything?:)
 
Those are the only two I'm not willing to give up. From the time I last posted, to now. I found out my group does 300hp 1100kg races and the bimmer is now my flagship car. And I also figured out that the race car is untradeable, but I think its in the Online Car Dealership.
If anyone wants a M3 GTR, or an M3 CSL send me an FR with that in the message body, I'll give them for free, but if you don't like taking charity (I understand this) you can send me 1 or 2 paints.
 
Last edited:
BMWM52012
Those are the only two I'm not willing to give up. From the time I last posted, to now. I found out my group does 300hp 1100kg races and the bimmer is now my flagship car. And I also figured out that the race car is untradeable, but I think its in the Online Car Dealership.
If anyone wants a M3 GTR, or an M3 CSL send me an FR with that in the message body, I'll give them for free, but if you don't like taking charity (I understand this) you can send me 1 or 2 paints.

If he doesn't want Them, i want, if thats okay, i'll send you cars, paints, helmets, suits or museum cards if you want some, just let me know :)
 
Back