• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 23 comments
Germany
Berlin, Germany
bmxmitch1
BMXMITCH Photography

5489858775_48114a17dc_z.jpg

Hallo again.
I decided to open up another gallery, even though this will be my only post. (I just won't have the time to do this regularly...)
All my other pictures, liveries and stuff will be in GTS. As I really enjoy GTSs social aspect, I mainly will be found there. So if you enjoy my work, follow me there. ;)

Hope you'll enjoy those random pics I uploaded :cheers:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my first pic ever in GTS

Great first set, @bmxmitch! I certainly hope it won't be the only one. I do see where the inspiration for the livery in the third shot came from and I really like the composition here. Moreover, the eighth shot stands out from the rest thanks to the lighting and smooth background blur, in my opinion. 👍

Maybe I'll find some time to upload more soon. But if you want the easiest way, add bmxmitch1 on your PS4 or in GTS :cheers:

NP
Great first set, @bmxmitch! I certainly hope it won't be the only one. I do see where the inspiration for the livery in the third shot came from and I really like the composition here. Moreover, the eighth shot stands out from the rest thanks to the lighting and smooth background blur, in my opinion. 👍

Quality shots! Really like them. 3,5,6,7 and 8 are just :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks a lot you two! :)

I uploaded a few more random shots on flickr.
I'm a bit in a hurry now (F1 starts :D), so I'll just post one and a link to my flickr gallery. ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bmxmitch/with/38360966271/

Yes, simple strait bars.
I shared the livery on my GTS profile if you want it. ;)

Thanks!

I've been thinking / planning, as I don't have GT: Sport yet. Asked my friend at home (who has GT Sport) if it was easy to put stripes on the Viper. Unfortunately the stripes are more complicated than I originally thought. I looked at my Viper, and where I originally thought they were dead straight, they're not. Yours is the first proper Viper I've seen in GTS Photo Mode & Scapes. The green looks awesome.

Actual GTS Stripe Dimensions

^ Would be complicated I think to recreate.

Nice work in this gallery 👍 Hope to see more.

You don't get to say "hello and goodbye" without some protesting from me :P

Now, show us some more shots.

NP
Nice work on those 911 GT3 RS shots. 👍

Thank you all for your comments :cheers:
And I heard you guys, so here's some more ;)

911 & 458 Liveries

I'll share those updated liveries if someone wants them. ;)

Bonus shots

That second shot is just.....
The environment just works well with the color scheme of the car. Love the mood in the last shot as well.

Absolutely loving the composition of the second image. The lighting is spot on and the decreased colour saturation really adds to the mood. Great work overall! 👍

That second shot is just.....
The environment just works well with the color scheme of the car. Love the mood in the last shot as well.

NP
Absolutely loving the composition of the second image. The lighting is spot on and the decreased colour saturation really adds to the mood. Great work overall! 👍

Thank you guys! :embarrassed:

I'm here wondering how did I miss your gallery...

Amazing quality! I love your eye for a great composition. This is clear on that last shot (one of the best in the poll IMO). 👍

I'm here wondering how did I miss your gallery...

Amazing quality! I love your eye for a great composition. This is clear on that last shot (one of the best in the poll IMO). 👍

Thanks a ton Ricardo! I feel honored to hear this from one of the fastest drivers in Europe :cheers:

Great set :) My favourites are #7 (I'm really liking the livery on the Veyron Gr. 4 and it's matte black paint), #12 (nice sunset and shadows are spot on) and #16 (beautiful reflections on the car and the B&W complements the simple composition).

Long time, no update...
Time to change

RED BULL WEEK

Leftovers

Enough for today :D
I cant seem to find out how to make a shot like the LaFerarri. So if you want to share how you did it that would he great!

NP
Nice work on the latest photos. My personal favourites are shots #9, #15 and #16. 👍

Great set :) My favourites are #7 (I'm really liking the livery on the Veyron Gr. 4 and it's matte black paint), #12 (nice sunset and shadows are spot on) and #16 (beautiful reflections on the car and the B&W complements the simple composition).

I cant seem to find out how to make a shot like the LaFerarri. So if you want to share how you did it that would he great!

Thanks a lot fellow GTP members :embarrassed:

And @jlachenal: I'll post the settings for you later if I find the time :cheers:

Last edited:
Back