Boabdulrahman's Gallery / Randomness [19/11]

Kuwait
Kuwait
Boabdulrahman
Missed the gallery scene in GTPlanet. With GTSport now here, i'm motivated again to take pictures and post them here.
Don't expect a whole lot of updates :D I do hope that's not the case with the Photomode competitions just around the corner.
Anyways here are some random shots with some special love for the Mustang GT3.
Enjoy!

I've silently been waiting for this. It's great to have you on deck! :)

My personal favourites are pictures #1 (love the sinister atmosphere and stark contrasts), #2 (due to the composition, colour balance and background blur) and #7 (great sense of motion and toning). 👍

Like NP, my favorite is the #2. I feel true sense of racing, 24H Le mans after 10 hours of hard racing and ready to attack again. I like the soft contrast too. #7 for the sense of speed. :cheers:

Welcome back, and I hope that smiley in the first post is to indicate sarcasm. Excellent set to start with, the Mustang shots are my favorite, very nice compositions and use of lighting.

Great work
Mustang shots are :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

NP
I've silently been waiting for this. It's great to have you on deck! :)

My personal favourites are pictures #1 (love the sinister atmosphere and stark contrasts), #2 (due to the composition, colour balance and background blur) and #7 (great sense of motion and toning). 👍

Like NP, my favorite is the #2. I feel true sense of racing, 24H Le mans after 10 hours of hard racing and ready to attack again. I like the soft contrast too. #7 for the sense of speed. :cheers:

Welcome! Great to see your gallery.

I love shots 3 and 5. 👍

Welcome back, pretty good shots so far, my fave is the 3rd last one.

Thanks Guys ! It's good to be back.

Welcome back, and I hope that smiley in the first post is to indicate sarcasm. Excellent set to start with, the Mustang shots are my favorite, very nice compositions and use of lighting.

With the photomode competitions coming back, I think i'll hang around here more than ever. Thanks for passing by !

Took the M6 GT3 for a ride around the Green Hell. Apart from a couple of rig shots, I was going for a more realistic set.

BONUS

Last edited:
Awesome set, 3 and 5 are standouts for me, and the Veneno blends in really well in that environment with the way you have colored the shot!

Awesome set, 3 and 5 are standouts for me, and the Veneno blends in really well in that environment with the way you have colored the shot!

Like the yellow Scooby !!
Great lighting and speed !

NP
The fifth shot (including your entry) looks amazing! 👍

Thanks Guys ! Appreciate the comments.

Now for a Porsche themed update.

I'm really liking the realism in the latest set of photos. Shots #2 and #5 stood out to me due to their individual compositions, lighting and toning. 👍

A master has returned: nice to have you back here in this forum. It's a pleasure to watch your brilliant photography with perfect composition, beautiful lighting effects and so many creative ideas – last but not least fine liveries. Looking forward to future posts and entries of yours.
Friendly regards to Q8!

One more great update coming from you. Love shots #1, #5 and #6 and the Rothmans livery looks very good too.

NP
I'm really liking the realism in the latest set of photos. Shots #2 and #5 stood out to me due to their individual compositions, lighting and toning. 👍

Great update with Porsche gallery
Really nice
First 2 are my favourite shots

Great set, 3,5, and 6 are so good :drool:

I wanted to quote some pictures, but coolant decide and ended up with all of them! So I'll just say this....awesome work with every single shot! :drool:👍

Beautiful set, but I especially like the toning in #2, #4 and #5 :)

One more great update coming from you. Love shots #1, #5 and #6 and the Rothmans livery looks very good too.

Thanks for passing by guys ! Appreciate it.

A master has returned: nice to have you back here in this forum. It's a pleasure to watch your brilliant photography with perfect composition, beautiful lighting effects and so many creative ideas – last but not least fine liveries. Looking forward to future posts and entries of yours.
Friendly regards to Q8!

Always a pleasure to read your comments Raphaele, you're too kind :embarrassed:

Some random shots I took while working on my PMC entry for this week.

Back