Bob killed my X1.

Messages
16
Messages
LeonardoRaphaelo
Messages
XboxSucks
Ok I was tryin to grind B=spec till I get to lv 40. So I mostly use my X1 to do the grinding for every endurance I do and let Bob drive the beast. So anyways every endurance I do I always change the oil and give my X1 some washing b4 the race starts. Lately I realise tht the HP on my X1 droped from 1557 to 1353. I also just changed the oil whn I looked at the HP it was 1353 now im blaming Bob for this.He ruined my X1 good thing I got 2 more extra X1 but danm did this happen to anyone yet without realising it?:ouch:
 
My F1 has 832hp if that means anything to you.

I did many endurance races and noticed the hp went down even if I did an oil change.
 
Do an engine overhaul thingy at GTAuto. It might need a body rigidity restore too. Be prepared to pay alot.

Also, bob didn't ruin it, it's all the mileage it has done.
 
Ok I was tryin to grind B=spec till I get to lv 40. So I mostly use my X1 to do the grinding for every endurance I do and let Bob drive the beast. So anyways every endurance I do I always change the oil and give my X1 some washing b4 the race starts. Lately I realise tht the HP on my X1 droped from 1557 to 1353. I also just changed the oil whn I looked at the HP it was 1353 now im blaming Bob for this.He ruined my X1 good thing I got 2 more extra X1 but danm did this happen to anyone yet without realising it?:ouch:

well even after the oil change it not gaining max HP, you may need to overhaul the engine at this point...
 
Yep it requires a rebuild to get back full power but if you have 3 and are letting Bob use that one just make sure to let him keep using the same one and save your money. He will win everytime no matter how many miles you rack up on it.
 
How many miles do you have on the one that lost 204 HP?
 
Ok I was tryin to grind B=spec till I get to lv 40. So I mostly use my X1 to do the grinding for every endurance I do and let Bob drive the beast. So anyways every endurance I do I always change the oil and give my X1 some washing b4 the race starts. Lately I realise tht the HP on my X1 droped from 1557 to 1353. I also just changed the oil whn I looked at the HP it was 1353 now im blaming Bob for this.He ruined my X1 good thing I got 2 more extra X1 but danm did this happen to anyone yet without realising it?:ouch:

Yea one from silver one bronze n lv 35 B spec tryin to get a dealership one.

Danm tht thing is sooo danm over priced but thx I might try tht once my bob finish the endurance.

Most ppl have 1 X2010 and they are injoying their new fast car, but for LeonardoRaphaelo. He has 3 X2010 so hes injoying it 3 times i much. lol

lolol yea its like having 3 PS3's lololol but actually I really want to get to lv 40 so I can buy the black X1 tht looks like a Batmobile.:)

Yea thts a good idea. Since fixing the engine n the body cost like millions which is overpriced...

Looks like some people need to read the AUP, so here you go.

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup
 
lol, yeah, I gave Bob his OWN FGT, currently has 15,000mi on it, lol. Started with less then 1000mi.
 
lolol yea its like having 3 PS3's lololol but actually I really want to get to lv 40 so I can buy the black X1 tht looks like a Batmobile.:)

Didn't think about it when i looked but that does look like the freakin batmobile
 
...you have 3 X2010's?

Ever since the 1.05 update that gave the user the ability to save their player profile data. Everyone and their mother is now cloning all the good cars and trading them off. So people like the OP went and traded for one. He is now making side accounts and making clones himself. The whole value of any car in the game is gone. Which also makes money pointless since that can be made from cloning. So less then one month and the game went to crap.

Besides the OP speaks of going to level 40 in B Spec like it's nothing at all. Which takes about 12, 13 days of doing 24 hour races. So not like he's just going to go out there to get to level 40 like he posts so freely. He can cheat to game in car values. But he can't cheat the level system.

Lastly, his X1 is getting crashed because his driver is SO under leveled to drive it. Level 30 is not even close level 35 when you earn this car.......
 
Last edited:
Ever since the 1.05 update that gave the user the ability to save their player profile data. Everyone and their mother is now cloning all the good cars and trading them off. So people like the OP went and traded for one. He is now making side accounts and making clones himself. The whole value of any car in the game is gone. Which also makes money pointless since that can be made from cloning. So less then one month and the game went to crap.

Besides the OP speaks of going to level 40 in B Spec like it's nothing at all. Which takes about 12, 13 days of doing 24 hour races. So not like he's just going to go out there to get to level 40 like he posts so freely. He can cheat to game in values. But he can't cheat the level system.

Cloning cars? How is that done?
 
You can blame Bob all you want, but it you give it to him to drive (or if you drive it yourself) you are going to put miles on the enigne. I have 3 X1's but I only use one, and if one day I happen to have money pouring out my ears, I will refresh the chassis and re-build the engine on it. Until then, I will have to expect that it will loose a few horsepower. But hey, its still not exactly what I would call slow.

Also, multiple X1's can be achieved without cloning. You win a different type of X1 (cosmetic) for bornze silver and gold. That's how I have 3 X1's.
 
Well, if you would have read through the whole thread, you would have read where he got his X2010's from. I cannot say if you really get an X2010 for bronzing the Vettel challenge and again one for silver, as I'm not that far yet, but I think there might be people here who could confirm this.
For the rest, I would like to see the first post by one of those people who keep complaining about the savegame unlock whose PS3 did break down or who lost his savegame on any other way. I do not see any reason to complain about the unlock. If people think they need to ruin their game by exploiting the saves it's their problem. To me its much more important that I can backup my savegame and that I can transfer my savegame to my own PS3, which was broken down during the time I got GT5.
That's my two cents on this.
 
Well, if you would have read through the whole thread, you would have read where he got his X2010's from. I cannot say if you really get an X2010 for bronzing the Vettel challenge and again one for silver, as I'm not that far yet, but I think there might be people here who could confirm this.
For the rest, I would like to see the first post by one of those people who keep complaining about the savegame unlock whose PS3 did break down or who lost his savegame on any other way. I do not see any reason to complain about the unlock. If people think they need to ruin their game by exploiting the saves it's their problem. To me its much more important that I can backup my savegame and that I can transfer my savegame to my own PS3, which was broken down during the time I got GT5.
That's my two cents on this.

All these lurker accounts with low posts, lol.... If you fail to see the problem then you fail to accept it. But then again why explain to all these new accounts with so little posts. I can make every car I have in my garage as many times as I like now. I can trade them off, make more, resale them back, make more......

Besides, I'd think if he was doing the Vettel Challenge. He would have at least one, one of the A Spec driver series done.... one? Beginner? Amateur? something???

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=LeonardoRaphaelo


But I don't want to sit here and blame everyone. Not my job. If people do it legit, congrats
 
Last edited:
All these lurker accounts with low posts, lol.... If you fail to see the problem then you fail to accept it. But then again why explain to all these new accounts with so little posts. I can make every car I have in my garage as many times as I like now. I can trade them off, make more, resale them back, make more......

Besides, I'd think if he was doing the Vettel Challenge. He would have at least one, one of the A Spec driver series done.... one? Beginner? Amateur? something???

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=LeonardoRaphaelo


But I don't want to sit here and blame everyone. Not my job. If people do it legit, congrats

Busted!
 
Back