Bob Strength Not leveling up

  • Thread starter Thread starter a22shady
  • 4 comments
  • 684 views
Messages
44
Messages
steve1234123
I have my Bob at level 35. His level keeps increasing But his strength keeps getting white dots after the green part and doesn't seem to be going up. and everytime he starts a race his green strength meter is not full it's missing about 10%. Does this mean it's time for him to retired?
 
I've heard this happening before, although I'm only at lvl 9 in B-spec so not sure.
 
I have my Bob at level 35. His level keeps increasing But his strength keeps getting white dots after the green part and doesn't seem to be going up. and everytime he starts a race his green strength meter is not full it's missing about 10%. Does this mean it's time for him to retired?

Yeah his performance will have been dropping off in these races ,too time for a new bob I think.
 
B-spec forum is that way ^^^.
 
Thanks,

So is this what is expected when all guys are ready to retire they start getting white Dots after green section? Also just noticed Speed and now strength are developings these white Dot's.
 
Back