Bobby Antonov, Australias Got Talent sings Hallelujah, Post 16 (Was Taiwanese Thread)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 16 comments
  • 5,270 views
Messages
5,923
Australia
South Australia
Messages
GTP_Legendary724
Messages
Legendary724
Taiwanese Boy(Lin Yu Chun) Sings Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" on the Taiwanese singing competition "Super Star Avenue". Do you think he is better than Whitney?



The guy is amazing, not too sure how his voice goes that high though :sly:.

Anyone know how old he is?
 
Whitney's? Dolly's surely.
 
Will you just LOOK AT THAT FRINGE! :drool:
 
Considering Whitney Houston is cracked out and can no longer sing worth beans, I would say yes, the fat little Asian kid can in fact sing better.
 
Wow thats really something else, I was expecting something more like a karaoke level of performance but man the boy can sing!
 
I was expecting something more like a karaoke level of performance but man the boy can sing!

I was expecting it to be one of thoses joke ones where they pronounce all the words wrong.

You can see the simlarities of their judges to the x factor ones.
 
I just can't help but laugh at him. He makes a real good performance though. I watched this on the early news this morning and they said he was 23 years old.
 
23? Wow, sure doesn't look that way.
 
I would put him in the 14-16 bracket looks wise. And with a voice that high, perhaps even lower. That said, it was incredible singing.
 
It's Taiwans version of Susan Boyle.


Except better looking.
 
Well, I don't feel so bad for laughing now. At least I was initially. I think the kid has serious talent & skills. But the vocal sound distorted, like they added effects on it. I'd love to hear the audio without the crap added to it, I'm guessing it would be just as good without them.

I'd guess the most of you are too young for 80's music, but Whitney, in my book, she's one of the all-time greats. I think this kid did do the song justice.

P.S. I couldn't stop laughing at first, so I closed my eyes & listened to it. Sounds like a beautiful black girl. It's funny again when you open your eyes again. :lol:
 
Well, I don't feel so bad for laughing now. At least I was initially. I think the kid has serious talent & skills. But the vocal sound distorted, like they added effects on it. I'd love to hear the audio without the crap added to it, I'm guessing it would be just as good without them.

I'd guess the most of you are too young for 80's music, but Whitney, in my book, she's one of the all-time greats. I think this kid did do the song justice.

P.S. I couldn't stop laughing at first, so I closed my eyes & listened to it. Sounds like a beautiful black girl. It's funny again when you open your eyes again. :lol:



Watch the last 30 odd seconds. It has him sing a small bit of the song completely unedited.
 
Thanks for that. 👍 Just as I figured, but too bad that the subtitles are in Chinese, too. XD
 
The boy has balls....


....or lack of them to get that high.
Serious talent though, which will go in a few years.
 
Last Tuesday on Australia's got talent, this guy was probably the best to be shown in Melbourne's Auditions:
 
Back