body kits

• Thread starter seth2012
  • 4 comments
in gt3 i somehow cant get any racing body kits for my cars can only use standard added versions like r34 pennzoil,subaru rally car etc so what can be da problem???in tuner section there's no option for that i thought maybe it could be cuz of da licenses i aint got but i dont got only super one and that didnt sound like da reason to me...so what can be da problem????or i miss sth?

Welcome to GTP.

You can't get racing body kits in GT3. Its not an option.

Your post is bordering on unreadable. Please use English to the best of your ability. You're not on MSN or sending a text when you're here.

Acceptable Use Policy
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

sorry as i usually write too much in english i'm used to writing the words shortly....anyway when playing the game i see in opponent cars different body kits than the standard ones like impreza or some cars who don't even have racing versions and i can't buy body kits for have installed versions in as the opponents like zonda....that's veird and lowers the quality of the game for sure...less cars than GT2,many removed courses,less tuning options...guess i should stick to GT4...anyway thanks for the help

There are no different "body kits" that you can't get by either buying or winning cars. The different Imprezas and Zondas that you see are other car models that you don't have yet.

in gt3 i somehow cant get any racing body kits for my cars can only use standard added versions like r34 pennzoil,subaru rally car etc so what can be da problem???in tuner section there's no option for that i thought maybe it could be cuz of da licenses i aint got but i dont got only super one and that didnt sound like da reason to me...so what can be da problem????or i miss sth?

Dont ya just love GT planet?! It's posts like these that keep me coming back for more!

Back