Body repair?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unknown?
  • 4 comments
  • 566 views
Messages
307
Messages
Doc_Of_D
I've played GT6 a lot and have had crashed more than I care to admit but when going to the repair section there has been no spot for body repair and it's done automatically. Don't need to pay, it's just fine after the race is over. So my question is am I missing something? Is it still there but I am not seeing it? This picture originally posted on GT's website shows a spot for body repair.

1488177_383472331790045_1569862997_n.jpg
 
Damage gets repaired automatically after each race. No need to worry about body repairs, it doesn't cost anything.
 
Must have been a last minute change then? The pics of the game before it launched clearly show that you have to repair it yourself... Weird.
 
Must have been a last minute change then? The pics of the game before it launched clearly show that you have to repair it yourself... Weird.

Then that pic changed on the website. Because that feature was taken out before release.
 
It does mention damage remaining after a race is complete in the online manual. Look in the explanation on deterioration under shop list in the tuning and maintenance section. Still haven't seen it come into play yet.
 
Back