Body rigidity has begun to deteriorate.

• Thread starter Ki_Reddy
  • 15 comments
Israel
Israel
Hey guys,
Body rigidity has begun to deteriorate, should I restore or is there no need? (Millage of the car is 725 KM)
And what kind of effects does it have over the car? I tried reading the high millage guide but didn't really understand.

The body and chassis has lost rigidity over time due to stresses put on it while racing. It will flex more, affecting your suspension.

Have it restored, or just sell it and buy a replacement.

Does it even go past the "Begun To Deteriorate" stage? I have yet to see something other than that. :confused:

Does it even go past the "Begun To Deteriorate" stage? I have yet to see something other than that. :confused:

Mm, not sure on this - but I think the final stage is where it'll say "Restore Recommended" or something.
Don't quote me on that though, just trying to answer your question :)

Mm, not sure on this - but I think the final stage is where it'll say "Restore Recommended" or something.
Don't quote me on that though, just trying to answer your question :)
I hear you. I'm definitely curious about this as well. I purposefully refused to restore the body rigidity on my Toyota TS030, and after reaching around 3,500 miles, it only said "Body Rigidity Had Begun To Deteriorate". :grumpy:

Yeah, I'm assuming that since "Begun To Deteriorate" is in yellow there will be maybe orange and red warnings to come. I'm not sure how the cars handling will be affected during each stage.
Also it'd be interesting to know if the price of restoration increases as the body deteriorates!

I've got a Ferrari 250gt at the yellow stage and it's already 500,000cr to restore!! I'll stick with a bit of flex for now.:)

(I suppose the engine wear will be similar)

Check out this thread. The images on the top show you when various things start to happen.
Good spot. Right there sticked at the top too. :dunce:

Although this mainly concentrates on engine/oil deterioration, it certainly explains the (color) stages very well.
I suppose it's very difficult to quantify how the chassis deterioration affects the cars handling. And PD doesn't explain it anywhere - as far has I know.

So I'll just wait for the light to start flashing - or the car doesn't drive in a straight line anymore. :P

My Bentley EXP Speed 8 and Mazda 787B both have the same problem. I suggest you restore the body rigidity because it affects also the handling of your car. My Bentley for example, even if i'm using Racing Mediums, the handling feels like you need to change your tires.

I have to spend 1mil for restoration. Great.

The number one thing you'll want to do is to purchase the "Restore Body Rigidity" service, and then purchase the "Improve Body Rigidity" service. Yes, this costs a lot of money, but it can help you out...

The number one thing you'll want to do is to purchase the "Restore Body Rigidity" service, and then purchase the "Improve Body Rigidity" service. Yes, this costs a lot of money, but it can help you out...
Improve rigidity doesn't effect how long it takes for your rigidity to begin to deteriorate.

Depending on the update version, it makes more of a difference. But after about 1000 km you'll notice the car getting unsettled easily and under or over steering in corners.

Back